Jennifer Garner & Violet

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner and Violet, 2, were snapped during a mommy-daughter lunch date Thursday at the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, Calif.

They are adorable!

Comments

1. broadwaybackstage says

#21 & #24 you are mistaken – Vic has always swung both ways and is somewhat of a whore so it isn’t out of the question for him to have fathered a child.

2. Jen says

No, golf is for intelligent people. You need to have a strategy and it takes a lot of concentration, something you don’t have- wanker. Sandy- that sounds like a lot of fun! My husband loves golf, unfortunately we’re in Kansas.

3. LAURIE HARRIS says

WHY ISN’T SHE IN CALGARY WITH BEN ON SATURDAY..

IT IS NICE TO SEE OTHER PIX OF HER BUYING POOL
    ACCESSORIES…AND WEIGHTS FOR VIOLET…

THANKS CELEBRITY BABYRAZZI

4. Kris2 says

I really like this family. I think they are so down to earth. They allow this child…to be a child. Her hair doesn’t have to be perfect…she doesn’t always match…which means they are probably allowing her to pick out her outfit. I think that is so awesome!! You really don’t see that. Most kids are all perfect…like their parents are just waiting for the camera!! Pictures of this family have been posted showing they do things that a “family” usually does…go to the park…go pick up some groceries..etc. They do it …rather than have a nanny do it. Cute family!!!

5. LadyOne says

I must be looking at a totally different picture, this kid is NOT cute, never has been. Thank you very much.

Even before Jennifer had Violet, I noticed how Jennifer and Victor look like they could be real -life father and daughter, so it would follow that if Jennifer’s child looks like her, she may also resemble Victor…not a tough concept or reason to believe that Violet is not biologically Ben’s child. Who knows…casting for Alias probably purposefully paired these two due to the resemblance.

7. Jordyn says

Maybe Victor is gay…so is Clay Aiken and he’s fathered a child. Im telling you… Violet is a clone of Mr. Garber! Im not saying Jen had an affair…but maybe ben needed a little help!! 🙂

8. fee says

I swear, it depends on what angle I look at this kid from to decide which parent she looks more like. Adorable. Ben and Jen have the perfect baby-making genes together.

9. Pugmum says

Violet is DARLING! SO full of life she sparkles!

I really don’t think Victor Garber is Violets father since he is gay.

10. Sandy says

Everyone, come to San Diego this weekend, big weekend with the Torrey Pines Golf tournament, lots of good food and fun things to do.

By the way, yesterday i say photos of Jen house hunting. So perhaps once they have a bigger house, there’ll be a sibling on the way.. at least I hope so, they are great parents.
    Oh, and today is animal design day on sunny’s!

12. Jx2 says

The question is” “who will be more beautiful when they grow up?” Shiloh or Violet???? Will they best friends for ever or frenemies? The suspense is killing me!

She looks like the both of her parents, and she is getting big! I think that Shiloh, kingston, Suri, poet, and Violet is some beautiful kids

I also that jayden, and sean preston are

14. Ronnie says

Somehow this baby manages to be both cute AND beautiful.
    Suri and Shiloh are both pretty but this baby is soo unbelivably cute, you just want to hug her !!!

15. Dee says

If you see pics of Jen as a baby Violet is her clone! I think People magazine had some once, I couldn’t believe the resemblance.

16. Jordyn says

She’s getting so big! I still cant believe how much she looks like Jens co-star Victor Garber. Sorry Ben.