Gillian Anderson Expecting Her Third Child

Gillian Anderson

X-Files star Gillian Anderson is expecting her second child with boyfriend Mark Griffiths.

The couple have a son, Oscar, who was born in November 2006. Gillian also has a 13-year-old daughter, Piper, from a previous marriage.

Best Wishes!

1. holly says

I was shocked to here the news so I went to her web site and their it is. I happy for her I love her to death, hope to see pictures of Piper Oscar and the new baby really soon.

2. jer says

Congratulations to Gillian and the whole family !

Seriously I don’t understand you guys why you are adding info about other celeb ! How rude it is !

3. boo says

Dori, WM already posted about Zac Hanson and His wife having a Baby Boy!! I too think its great news, he’s gonna be a Great Daddy!! 🙂

And Freya, There was no need to be Snotty to #6 letitbe!!!! Geeez who Pi**ed in your cornflakes?

4. dori says

best of all

Pop singer Britney Spears, 26, has been offered help by one of television’s reigning nannies – ABC’s Supernanny Jo Frost, 37. Jo was interviewed by Entertainment Tonight and offered her insight on Britney’s parenting style to her two boys with Kevin Federline, 30: Sean Preston, 2½, and Jayden James, 1½. Jo says:

I do believe she loves her children very much and I’d be more than happy to help her.

Jo believes the key to it all is for Britney to feel secure with herself. She elaborates by saying:

To be able to put her on the right track and feel more empowerment as a parent. Importance in motherhood is about really relating to other mothers, being able to have support groups and it’s about Britney being in a place where she’s feeling secure and confident in herself, so that she is able to take care of her little ones and give them what they need from her, which is their mother around.

5. dori says

and more news.. glad to see you’re on top of the baby news

Harold Perrineau Jr. and wife welcome daughter Wynter Aria
    By Missy, CBB Writer
    Lost actor Harold Perrineau Jr. is celebrating the birth of a new daughter. He and wife Brittany recently welcomed Wynter Aria on May 7th, after what started out as a dramatic impending delivery that turned into a prolonged, drawn out affair. Said Harold,

My last day [of shooting the show] was kind of hectic. [Production] was trying to get me out because, at the time, my wife was a centimeter dilated. I got home and then for another week, the baby would not come! We were like, ‘Seriously, dude, I was in Hawaii rushing like a madman!’ I was talking to the baby, my wife was walking around, practically hiking, but the baby just would not come out!

After an induction, Wynter was born healthy and happy. Harold, 44, said they chose the name because “it’s poetic.” He added,

She’s a little poetry in our life.

Wynter joins big sister Aurora, 12, at home.

Note: If you don’t want any information on last night’s season finale of Lost, don’t click on the link below!

Source: TV Guide; photo by Alexandra Wyman/

Thanks to CBB readers Jess, Cecelia and Sarah

6. dori says

hey WM here’s news for you!How about staying on top of the baby news????
    Hanson drummer Zac Hanson, 22, and his wife Kate, 24, have welcomed their first child, a son. John Ira Shepherd Hanson arrived on Tuesday, May 27th in Tulsa, OK. Shepherd, as the baby will be called, weighed in at 8 lbs, 4 oz. Proud new dad Zac shared,

I am so overjoyed. There is not an audience or concert that could ever stand up to the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time.

Kate added,

Shepherd is the most wonderful gift we could ever receive. We’re already enjoying every second of this great adventure.

Zac and Kate tied the knot on June 3rd, 2006. The pregnancy was announced in November.

Source: People; Photo by DeGuire/Wireimage.

Thanks to CBB readers Mandy, Debbi and Bre.

Congratulations! And she’s looking good in that picture. with the current celebrity baby hype, i guess that this pregnancy is quite convenient for making the upcoming x-files movie even more popular. Though I don’t think that’s not why she’s having a baby! LOL

Today’s featured topic on is vintage design for children: a crib & soft toys from Denmark and skirt & halter top sets. Have a sunny vintage Wednesday 🙂

8. Freya says

letitbe-re-read it. Second child with her boyfriend. It doesn’t say it is her second child ever, and even goes on to mention her daughter Piper. Read before you squawk.