An Expectant Ashlee Simpson & Her Big Sis

Ashlee Simpson

Jessica Simpson was snapped with her expectant sister Ashlee at the grand opening of Las Vegas’s Palms Palace on Saturday. Jessica, 27, also raved about her sister, saying she’ll be an “absolutely amazing” mom.

“They’re just the cutest couple in the world,” she shared. “They are adorable. Anybody would wish to be them and you can only wish them well. Just being around them inspires love and everything I sing about.”

At the Vegas event, newlywed Ashlee, 23, never strayed far from her sister, as the two hung out in the VIP area and took photos together – several with Jessica’s hand on her sister’s stomach – while Pete Wentz remained only a few feet away, playing DJ at the event.

Came the end of his two-hour set, Pete, 28, thanked his “baby mama.”

Comments

1. dori says

oops I am mixed up Jes does seem to be struggling to have a relationship with a man at this point in her life. She is like a chameleon changing herself to fit in with her man. She needs to find out who she is and feel comfortable with her own skin and then and only then will love truely come her way.

2. bj's mom says

yes thats true…i was talking more about her fashion style…someone said how jessica dyed her hair with john mayer, then the second she goes out with Tony Romo she’s at the game in her pink jersey like she’s a fan or something…lol

3. Stephanie says

Ashley has always had her own style–that makes her sound independent. But she bought a whole new face–nose, chin, lips. She’s not independent and self-confident. I read an old pre nose job interview of hers in which she says she loves her nose because it’s unique. Riiight!

4. bj's mom says

yes…Tony Romo is Jessica’s man right now, but i get the feeling she is difficult to handle, more than Ashlee. Ashlee seems more down to earth, Jessica is major high maintenance and dosent really know what she wants. seems like she changes herself with each different guy. Ashlee has always had her own style and has stuck with it. they are both cute girls though. good luck to Ashlee and Pete with their baby!

5. dori says

I wonder why they felt they had to wait until after their marriage to announce the pregnancy . And why he felt he had to make nasty comments when asked about the pregnancy… what was all secret about?
    Good for them… happy it’s in the open and feeling sorry for big sister who can’t seem to find a lasting loving relationship and have babies herself.

6. Amanda says

Jessie- Just Ignore Me, I Was Just Having A PMS Moment! I really like Jess she just ticks me off a lil bit. Like when she was dating John Mayer, she dyed her hair brown because he said “He didnt want to date a dumb blonde” I would have slapped him but she actually did it. Just aggravates me. Sorry for the rant.

7. Lauren says

Ashlee is a lot different than her sister though. Jessica and Nick had that reality show and was very public with the marriage. Whereas Pete and Ashlee always kept quiet about it and never made a public spectacle of their romance. Ashlee also isn’t under their dad’s control like Jessica is.

8. Amanda says

You can’t tell where one begins and the other one ends. The picture sucks! You can tell they are sisters though.

I dont think her and Joe are going to work out. She is never herself, she changes with every boyfriend she is with. She should have stayed married, he really loved her and she blew cause she felt “she could do better” Now look at her all alone begging for a man while lil sister gets everything she thinks she wants.

Congratulation to the new mom-to-be! Hope all is going well. Can’t wait to see what her pregnancy style looks like, she has changed her looks so much in the past months. Though I guess it will still take a while, so far, she is practically not showing.

Just hope they married because of love, and not just because a baby is on the way. There are so many diverces happening in hollywood, and the kids usually suffer. There aren’t many like Bruce and Demi, who can manage to stay friends even when divorced.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a second to spare, please visit my new blog http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ about stylish design for kids and feel free to give me some feedback. I’d really appreciate it :):)