Heidi Klum Promoting McDonald's In Germany

Heidi Klum

Heidi was snapped at a press conference at the Munich Inner City McDonald’s in Germany on Thursday.

This is an advertisement! I seriously doubt that Heidi eats much McDonald’s food…but who knows?

Comments

I think she considers McDonald’s to be OK, if you eat it once in a while, she has said before that she really likes muffins and all sorts of things models aren’t supposed to eat, and growing up in Germany, McDonald’s was the only fast food chain available when she was a kid, so I think doing promotion for McDonald’s and letting her kids eat some once in a while are totally fine with her.

By the way today is retro-style day on http://sunnykidstyle.wordpress.com/ design blog for children. I have picked some great retro kids apparel and toys, after yesterdays focus on vintage design. Sunny greetings :):):)

2. Ronnie says

That’s terrible, she shouldn’t be promoting mcdonalds when she has kids of her own who look up to her
    let alone promoting something you KNOW is bad food!
    I think heidi is beautiful, but this photo does her NO justice!

3. Could it be says

I’ve lost a lot of respect for Heidi Klum. McDonalds is one of the most toxic things you can put in your body. GROSS!!!

4. Freya says

Defended by past comments? What past comments have I made that needed offending? Please tell me because the only things I have ever said were related to Jx2 and I’m entitled to my opinion and I don’t remember you backing me up, nor would I expect it. And for the record, I’m not on crack.

yes butterfly, i’m sure, YOU look good while making silly faces. oh please, could you please stop discussing such a stupid subject…??

6. Butterfly says

In the past, I have defended Freya’s opinion–all I can state on this subject is anyone who thinks Heidi looks good in this pic is on crack.

7. Freya says

She has an intentionally silly look on her face, but her make-up, her nails, her clothes, her accessories…everything is perfect and like I said, if we all could be so lucky.

8. Nicki says

I hate to say it, but I agree with Vic, she does look crazy, weird in this pic. I’m sure the final pic for the ad will look much different. But I do think it was just a “fun, silly” shot. This won’t be the final one for ANY ad. She is so beautiful and so are her kids. Lucky lady to have Seal and her 3 children.

9. Vic says

What a dreadful photo!! Not good advertising for McD’s when the beautiful Heidi Klum turns into a wide eyed lunatic immediately before eating a wrap. I HATE McD’s anyway…BK is much nicer…mmmmmmmmmmmmm 😉