Adam Sandler & Wife Expecting Their Second Child

Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler, 41, announced on Wednesday’s Tonight Show With Jay Leno that he and his wife Jackie are expecting their second child.

She is three-and-a-half months pregnant.

Adam joked that his wife has been suffering “all day” from morning sickness.

“In the beginning, I would rub her back and go, ‘It’s worth it. We’re going to have another beautiful baby, I love you, thanks for doing this,'” he said.

Their daughter Sadie is 2.

“I got to figure out which school she’s going to now,” he told Leno.

Of being a dad, Adam has said, “It’s a lot of fun.

“You know what is surprising? That the kid looks through me. The kid… there’s no focus… Every time I think the kid likes me I’m like, ‘Oh, she’s staring at my forehead right now.'”

Best Wishes!

1. Jx2 says

Actually if you look at history a lot of early civilizations use to ‘mold’ the head of infants. Egyptians, Aztecs/Mayans are just some worth mentioning. Personally I find the idea freaky but if parents want a child with a conehead – who am I to judge? LOL

2. nosoupforyou says

Autistic children “look through you.” Even young babies engage.

..hope everything is ok.

3. nosoupforyou says

I do not think she is a cute child. What is inside is important, not the outside.

As for “most cultures mold the head with towels?”

Where? In outer space?

4. Dee says

Just because she’s the child of a celebrity does not mean she’s cute. All these people saying she’s beautiful sound like suck ups.

5. Lilac says

Yeah, I thought the looks through me comment was weird. I have a 17 month old and he does not look through me.

Only very young babies do that. Maybe he was just trying to crack a joke…

6. Bella#1 says

There’s nothing poor about Sadie, kattygal, you can only dream of her riches. There’s nothing wrong with how she looks, leave her alone and go fix what needs fixing on you.

7. Freya says

I love the name Sadie and she’s a beautiful little girl. Many blessings to their family on their second baby-to-be.

8. Bella#1 says

Sadie is gorgeous and will be a stunner when she’s older. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

9. Miapocca says

What wrong with m molding a face and whats childish about molding a face..most cultures mold the head daily with hot towels once a baby is born

10. Jessie says

Sadie Madison is a beautiful name; she definitely looks like Adam! I hope they have a boy, I could see him with a son.