Husband Of Expectant Natascha McElhone Dies

Natascha McElhone

One of Britain’s top cosmetic surgeons and the husband of actress Natascha McElhone has died aged 42.

Martin Kelly was found slumped on the doorstep of the couple’s £2.5m home in London late last night by a fellow doctor. It is thought he might have had a heart attack.

Truman show star Natascha, who is pregnant with the couple’s third child, was filming abroad but is now rushing back to Britain.

Natascha has starred in films including Solaris and Ronin and more recently in the television series Californication with David Duchovny.

The couple already have two young children, Theodore, eight, and Otis, five. Friends said that Natascha, 36, is “devastated”.

Comments

1. Zbella says

Tragic, I feel so badly for her and the kids.

My FIL died suddenly the day before he turned 52 – at least his boys were in their 20s… It was such a shock to us all and although it’s been 10 years now, it’s still painful. He never met his grandchildren 🙁

2. violetsky says

Jenna, did you see her article in the Mail on Sunday?
    It is so sad; all about how much she loves him, how he worshiped his boys.

3. Jenna M. (UK) says

I’ve heard this woman’s name before but I don’t know who she is.

Nevertheless, my condolences to her and her family. What a horrible time to lose a husband, epecially as she already has young children (not that there’s a good time to lose a partner, but you all know what I mean!).

4. Dnice says

I absolutely love Natascha on Californication. She is a beautiful and talented actress. I feel horrible for her loss. My deepest condolences.

5. Generic name says

my condolence to Natascha’s family … I know this is hard especially now she’s pregnant..

6. Nicki says

Oh my gosh! Terrible. He was very young. My heartfelt prayers are with the kids and Natascha. Very sad indeed.

7. phnxgirl says

That is truly horrible. He was so young. I remember her from the movie The Truman Show with Jim Carey.

8. Danica says

How awful! My thoughts are with them. They looked like such a happy couple. I am so sorry for her and the kids.

9. Lauren says

How sad! Not only because she has two young kids to console but she’s also pregnant with their unborn child. Best wishes!!

10. KayG says

What a devastating tragedy to have to go through. It’s even more bittersweet because she is having another baby.

11. Miapocca says

OMG…how terrible..hope she can find clarity of mind and some peace over the months to come…this is horrible…
    many blessing for her and the children!

12. violetsky says

Poor lass and her poor kiddies, every interview I have ever read about her, she has said how much she loved him