An Expectant Jessica Alba & Cash Warren Attend Charity Event As Newlyweds

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

An expectant Jessica Alba and Cash Warren made their first public appearance as husband and wife last night after secretly marrying in a low-key ceremony on Monday.

Jessica, who is notorious for her glum expression, was smiling at last as mingled at a charity event with her husband.

Just 24 hours earlier, the pair wed at the Beverly Hills courthouse, her spokesperson has confirmed.

Jessica was dressed casually in a flowing blue dress and a ponytail, and sources say that aside from courthouse staff, no one else was present at the ceremony.

“She looked happy but nervous,” a source told People magazine.

Jessica, 27, is expecting a daughter with Cash, 31, later this year.

She revealed earlier this year how they were planning a simple ceremony because she “hates” the fuss of weddings.

She said: “I am probably going to get my certificate at the City Council, throw a big party for the family and that’s about it.

“Everyone I know hates weddings.

“I’ve been to very big, beautiful and romantic weddings but I would rather just throw a big party.”

Her wedding was such a quiet affair that surprised even her brother, Josh Alba.

When contacted by US Weekly magazine with the news, he responded: “My sister!? I’m going to have to call her!”

The newlyweds met on the set of ‘The Fantastic Four’ in 2004 and got engaged in December after learning of the unplanned pregnancy.

Jessica has told how being pregnant has helped her slow down.

She said: “At the end of the day I am so tired I can’t function or speak and my eyes glaze over.

“But this pregnancy has seriously mellowed me out, which is nice.”

Comments

QUE LINDA!!

HOW CUTE U HAVE A GLOW THAT SHOWS EVEN IN THE PICTURES… LOOKS LIKE U WAS TAKING CARE OF UR SELF AND MAKING SURE THAT U ATE FOR TWO NOT ONE ……. U LOOK VERY HEALTHY IN A GREAT WAY!!! ……AM VERY HAPPY FOR U!!!

GOD BLESS U AND UR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!

2. Em says

She looks lovely.

Varicose veins are tortuous, swollen vessels w/ incompetent valves, etc. Her veins aren’t variscosities, they are simply more visible b/c her body is preparing to feed her baby and needs to deliver more blood flow to the area.

3. Liza says

Those aren’t varicose veins, those are just big due to increased blood flow to the breasts. It is a very common and a very normal part of pregnancy. Varicose veins are dilated and twisted and raised up from the skin, not just big.

Meg, the previous poster didn’t say that blood flow causes milk production, but that it added in milk production, which is FACT.

4. Bella#1 says

I agree tomtom, just because they are “so called” celebrities they are classified as beautiful when most of them aren’t. I see much prettier girls just walking down the streets….omg, I’m one of them! Now, now ladies don’t pick a fight with me. That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it!

5. Kar says

Jessica looks beautiful. I’m very happy for them both. Geez I hope I didn’t make any spelling errors.???!!!!!

6. Kar says

Good lord. See you spell a word wrong and people are up your ass and around the corner wondering about your education background. Never changes.

7. Jen says

Anti Jen- If you have something to say about me- say it to me. What, you don’t think I can read?? There is a thing in this world- it’s called minding your own business. You say that I’m never pleased- how would you know? I’ve never seen your name on here before, unless you change it everyday just to suit your cause. Again, not that it’s any of your business, but I’m quite happy in life.

8. meg says

Cutie and essie,
    yeah,it seems babyrazzi has attractd both of YOU!!!!!
    By the way,which groups are you in?
    Completely or partially stupid?

9. essie says

Cutie, babyrazzi seems to attract the most ignorant, stupid people I’ve ever seen. Every message page turns into a truly stupid dialog between people who are “kind of stupid” and people who are “truly stupid.” It’s hilarious. I always come here when I need a good laugh!!!

10. Anti Jen says

Meg your better off to completely ignore Jen, you can never say anything to please her. She just wants a fight plain and simple. Some people are just sick that way, they are miserable in life and are not happy until they make everyone else miserable with them. I myself think its quite funny how she thinks she knows how everyone else lives. I feel sorry for you Jen, get help.

11. Tango says

UK magazine ‘Look’ I think its called, has got a two page spread on Britney Spear’s ‘pregnancy bump’. They are speculating on rumors that she could be 3 months gone…
    I really really hope she isnt pregnant.

12. Cutie says

No offense to most of you posters, but this has to be the most immature, stupid thread I’ve ever read.

13. meg says

Jen
    Your mom should have done
    that many many years ago.
    Now it is useless.
    You are built this way,
    sorry,I can not help you.

14. Jen says

Ok mom. If I don’t, what are you going to do? spank me and send me to my room? What, are you like 60 years old?

15. meg says

# 9 nobody said it is not normal,also
    varicose means dilated veins wherever
    they are.not just on the legs.
    Also it is not VERICOSE it is VARICOSE.
    God.Where on the earth were you educated?
    by the way blood flow doesn’t make milk production,
    it’s a hormone named Prolactin which…..(.NO USE)

# 8 yes you really hit a nerve,be happy.
    It sounds you yourself are Jessica,O.K
    nobody said she is not gorgeous,if this
    is what makes you happy and POLITE
    “she is gorgeous”.I admit.now you better
    behave.

16. M... says

those aren’t vericose veins (not to mention, breasts aren’t legs which is where vericose veins happen)… the reason her veins (and most pregnant and nursing Mamas) look more obvious is that blood flow aids milk production (which will happen fully after the birth). ALSO in pregnancy, blood volume increases. Those veins are part of the normal process.

17. Jen says

Meg- hit a nerve did I? 🙂 My point was, Jessica must be drop dead gorgeous if all you can find on her is a couple of veins- which is normal in the breasts BTW. Everyone has veins. You sounded jealous. The fact that you got so defensive in your last comment shows you’re bitter.

18. meg says

Jen
    you are very very impolite and a very low
    calss person,I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING
    OFFENSIVE BUT YOU DID.
    Try to behave.

19. Jen says

Meg- shut up. Just because your husband wants a piece of her and you’re totally jealous, (it shows due to the minute imperfection you found on her) don’t make your self more tacky than you already are. Jealousy is so unattractive. Here’s an idea, join weight watchers and hit a treadmill.

20. 2teens says

She looks good here. It seems like she has been pregnant for a long time. I’m sure she is ready to have it over with.