An Expectant Nicole Kidman At The Academy Of Country Music Awards

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman

(In the above pic Nicole was snapped (wearing YSL) at Sunday’s Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas)

Before hitting rehearsals for the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas this weekend, Keith Urban told a local radio station Saturday that he can’t wait to become a father.

“I’m very excited about it,” Keith told KCYE in Sin City. Although Keith is not sure of Nicole’s exact due date, they do know the baby’s gender. “But I’m not saying,” he added. “I’m glad we found out though, because it brought it home, you know what I’m saying.”

Keith, who is nominated for entertainer of the year at Sunday’s award show, has descended on Vegas – along with many of country music’s biggest stars – to prepare. “I’m not worried about anything,” Urban said about pre-show jitters. “I feel so grateful for this year.”

As Keith prepares for fatherhood, he’s not alone among his country music pals. Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is also set to be a dad for the first time. His wife, Tiffany Fallon, is due “any minute,” he said.

At the Home Depot Celebrity Golf Tournament, Joe Don Rooney told People magazine, “I might be putting on the fourth hole and get that call and I’m off on a plane. She’s ready to get this baby out.”

As for Keith, Rascal Flatts lead singer Gary LeVox says he expects him to be a hands-on father. “Keith is such a passionate person,” Gary said. “He’ll be a great dad for sure.”

Awww…Nicole looks so glowy…and she actually looks pregnant finally!

Be the first to know!
Get instant updates on Nicole Kidman & her babies!

Join the Nicole Kidman email news update from Babyrazzi below!

Your Name:
Your E-Mail:

Your privacy is safe with Babyrazzi. We will not share your info.

Comments

1. Rose says

How exciting!! a baby girl. Keith is my favorite country singer!!! I have been to two of his concerts. He is amazing and talented and so is Nicole.. I wish them all nothing but the best…Sunday Rose is a nice name..I am a bit partial as my name is Rose!!!!

2. Carol says

My first thoug,” Bree Hodge”. Isen’t thank a hoot so many of us thought that. She is even standing like Bree I think its time to cut the hair and look more stylish. Her and Agelina need a make over. They are beautifull but need a change.
    The long stringy hair dates them.

3. Liza says

Miapocca, I agree, I think people mistake Nicole’s shyness with being snobbish. They assume that because she is in the public eye and an actress that she can’t possibly be as shy as she is. But watch one interview with her and you’ll realize she is very shy.

I think she’s gorgeous. Her skin is absolutely beautiful. She grew wise to sunscreen at a very early age.

4. Candy says

She’s glowing & they ‘re looking so happy togther ….& yup she would make a real Bree Hodge she have got even Marcia Cross’s smile

5. Miapocca says

I doubt she is a snob..do few austalians can bother to be snobish,.,..besides this is the woman who feeds the paparazzi camped out on the front of her house..she is even more garacious than I would imagine any celeb to be…she just happens to have the ice queen look and may appear snobbish, but sometimes shy can look snobbish

I wish her the best of luck, she is absolutely amazing through out her dealings with the psycho cult..hope her kids will finally realize how brainwashed they are and move more towards her…I think she should hire someone to decult them on one of their visits to australia, but they are still too young to be torn away from what they have know all thier lives..its takes patience and slowly teaching them the more mainstream ways of social interactions to pull them out of miscaviages clutches…

6. Generic name says

wow ! stunning as always..I’m worried when seeing preggo women wearing high heels, though she’s at the Awards night so its ok…

7. Sandy says

I think she is somewhat of a snob but I am so thrilled for their happiness, they deserve it and it is plain to see they are in love.

8. Bobby's girl says

They look so happy and in love. Congratulations to the both of them, on the expectant arrival of their wee one.

@};-

9. Amanda says

She really does resemble Bree Hodge! SHe really looks beautiful! She is glowing. I am really happy for them!