Angelina Jolie's Twins Are Due August 19th

Jack Black spilled the beans and confirmed that Angelina and Brad are expecting twins. Now fellow costar Dustin Hoffman has revealed her due date!

The big day? Today show reporter Natalie Morales revealed on Thursday’s program that Dustin Hoffman told her the babies were due August 19th.

The new arrivals will be the fifth and sixth children for the Brangelina bunch. The family currently consists of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, who turns 2 this month.

“I’m very happy,” said Angelina, 33, according to Today. “Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. It makes you feel like more like a woman than you’ve ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby.”

During the on-air interview, Angelina said that she would “possibly” stay in France for the births, and that she and Brad preferred not to disclose the sex of the babies.

The family has been staying in France at Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s historic Florentine-styled Villa Maryland.

Natalie Morales also reported that the parents do everything they can to keep their children aware of their individual native customs and heritages.

Of Zahara, said Angelina, “Our daughter’s very proud that she’s African.” Of Maddox and Pax: “And our boys are very proud that they’re Asian – they know about their country … down to their food or their flags or their music.”

Angelina also admires her children’s curiosity, saying they “ask great questions about life. They ask questions about war that are poignant and spot-on, because they’re the questions we should all be asking ourselves.”

1. kisseyface says

I thought she was reserved, too. Almost cold at first until Jack Black loosened her up. I think she is very private – what is wrong with saying she is reserved? I would be, too.

She looks so happy and beautiful and I don’t even like her. I hope she is a good mom. Shiloh is getting pretty with that blonde hair of hers.

2. Dobe says

She was very reserved in the video. Not a bad thing!! Thats just how some people choose to handle different situations. She looks lovely…. I personally could not EVER imagine having 6 children (that would be like a living nightmare to me!! lol)… but all the power to them, and congrats on the twins!!!!

3. Amanda says

I didnt know calling someone reserved was so horrible. I think she was very reserved. She looked nervous almost.

4. Jx2 says

Well lookie here – It’s malaria spreading Fly-on-the-Wall!!! Did you decided to take a break from hovering around dog feces all day long??!

5. Fly On The Wall says

3. Jx2 | May 15th, 2008 at 12:06 pm
    AJ looks quite reserved and her responses are about her pregnancy are cryptic.

Maybe she’s deliberately misleading haters like you who always have something nasty to say about her. I’d do the same if I were her.

6. onatear says

OMG…JX2, What in the world could Angelina do, to satisfy you? Plus, I will believe it is twins, when they actually come. This is just these celebs pulling our legs, because we are so quick to believe everything we read about them! She does look radiant..I LOVE her.

7. Jx2 says

#4 – yes – she seemed reserved. Her answers to the interviewer were not very revealing. That is the impression I got. No one can ever be really angry with Jack Black he is so funny!

8. Zbella says

Reserved? She was so happy and fine with Jack spilling the beans! WOW – I’m so happy for them.

9. Jx2 says

I love Jack Black. He is awesome!!

AJ looks quite reserved and her responses are about her pregnancy are cryptic. She responds the way politicians do, never giving a definite answer.

10. P says

USmagazine misquoted and now it’s all over the net. She said “like most women” listen to the interview again.

11. Amanda says

She is due before then, word she was preggo came out in January. I would keep it secret too if I were her.