Gwyneth Paltrow Opens Up About Her Vices

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow’s showing off a bold new look on the latest cover of V Magazine – photographed by Mario Sorrenti – and in it, the Iron Man actress spills new details about her home life, her post-baby weight loss, and her indulgence in certain chocolate-chip “vices.”

But how did she make the jump from motherhood back to movies? “I have an amazing nanny,” she told the magazine, on newsstands May 15th. “I didn’t have one till Apple was 14 months old, but then, because we were going on tour [with husband Chris Martin’s band Coldplay], we found someone fantastic. She’s been with us ever since.”

Without her, “I was really tired. … [but] obsessed – madly, deeply in love – with my daughter. I wanted to be with her all day long. I was under a crazy spell. I still am, but I’ve had to adjust to reality more.”

Another rough part of parenthood? Losing the baby weight!

“I put on 40 pounds with Moses. And I found it really hard to lose the last 20 pounds,” Gwyneth, 35, admits. “I didn’t mind having the big boobs. But it was the stomach roll, the back fat, and the post-pregnant butt. And it was so hard to get rid of.”

She did it with by eating “organic, seasonal food that isn’t processed.”

“I haven’t eaten meat for about fifteen years. I eat fish, a little bit of dairy – not much milk – but I love cheese,” she added. “We’ll make chocolate chip cookies and eat them, but sugar makes me feel pretty bad. I have coffee and wine. I’ve got lots of lovely vices!”

Comments

This is really a valuable post regarding the guide of stretch marks. Such vital information of stretch marks is of significance who likes to know through online.
    Thanks.

Thanks for providing guide regarding stretch marks. I need this information because i am suffering from this quite a long time.
    Thanks

Its a very interesting and good post about stretch marks. People make prompt attempt to know about stretch marks effects.
    Thanks for your time to write this post.

It a nice site collecting all info about Cellulite.
    I want to know more about Cellulite because my friend is to much fat.so i want to know how can we less cellulite in our body.

😛 It a nice site collecting all info about stretch mark.I use to buy different variety of stretch markS and i need this information.Thanks for your time to post this article.

This is a nice post about how we can remove Stretch mark and its a very needed information.
    Thanks for such an important post.

7. Jx2 says

Maria – There are different levels of vegetarianism. Gwyneth must be a Pescetarian….

Taken from WIKI:
    Terms like pesco-vegetarianism are sometimes used to describe pescetarianism, to emphasize that pescetarians abstain from eating the flesh of land animals. However, these terms are controversial and lesser-used, in part because they imply that pescetarianism is a type of vegetarianism. The Vegetarian Society, which initiated popular use of the term vegetarian as early as 1847, does not consider pescetarianism a valid vegetarian diet.[1] Some other entities accept pescetarianism as a valid vegetarian diet, including MedicineOnline.com,[2] Vegetarian.LifeTips.com,[3] and the Centre for Cancer Education.[4]

You might not approve of her eating fish and calling herself a vegetarian but there are all kinds of terms being coined today for vegetarian food choices. Some vegetarians do not eat simulated soy meat because it is too much like regular meat while others do eat it. It’s a personal choice.

I do not eat land animals (beef, pork, poultry) but I do eat fish once a month! I also eat veggie burgers and veggie sausage, etc. made from soy protein.
    I call myself a vegetarian. It keeps things easy to explain.

8. Maria says

As a vegetarian, I have a little pet peeve here. It’s awesome that she’s trying to eat healthy. However, fish is a MEAT! Gwen you do eat meat. Just because fish swim in water doesn’t mean they are any different than a cow!

9. tdot says

I actually saw a pic of her preggers with Moses in a bikini, and she looked fab…NO stretch marks…Not everyone gets them..healthy diet and healthy weight gain help to prevent them…

10. Anon says

Because they’re not like us plebians, they don’t get stretch marks. And *gasp* should they get them, they have them removed…You should know better than that!!

11. Zbella says

Why can’t I post under the AJ thread? WOW! AWESOME! TWINS? I really didn’t believe it. I also didn’t know that they had so many twins in the family. WOW. 🙂