Christina Aguilera & Max

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera was snapped carrying son Max, 4 months, back into her New York City hotel on Tuesday night. Jordan Bratman (not pictured) wasn’t far behind – he carried her handbag and walked her three dogs.

Comments

1. keisha says

you “ladies” are rediculous i can remember saying the same thing about girls in my class whom i was envios of. Which you guys clearly are i mean think about it your jokes aren’t even funny. She’s rich beautiful and succesful i can understand why you’d be jelous but why not congratulate her for taking care of her child and being happy w/ her life. I mean come on ladies give it a shot it might actually make you feel good inside

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINA TO YOU-YOUR HUSBAND AND BEAUTIFUL LILTTLE BOY

2. Candy says

Ms. Sugar Walls , Arielle,Amanda, cherry & everyone else stop being harsh on her about the makeup thing …she does love wear it ,so what it’s not a big deal ? It is her face not yours so get over it …She looks beautiful & she seems to be a good mommy to baby Max

3. Lauren says

I think Christina looks beautiful. She manages to pull it off while others would look horrible! All that mattes is that she’s a good mom to Max and it seems that she is.

i THINK THAT THAT IS A SHAME THAT SHE CONTROLS THAT MAN LIKE THAT! I WOULDN’T WANT A MAN LIKE THAT!

THE IMPORTANT THING IS..SHE STOP WEARING OPEN TOED SHOES WITH NYLON PANTY HOSE!

5. Trish says

Any pics of Max? Does anyone have a link? I think those are cool when people display those. Thanks in advance!!

6. Amanda says

OK I said she wore too much makeup before she was ever a mom. I don’t think anyone said she was less of a mother because she wears too much makeup. Its just our opinion.

7. MommaE says

I don’t understand why everyone is on her case about the makeup? She’s always worn this style of makeup and now because she is a mother she needs to change that or be ridiculed? It’s a bit much, maybe we should be celebrating her for the positive aspects of her life-no DUI’s, happy marriage, attentive mother etc….

8. amy says

Weiner girl..I think you are right! I’ve thought that about “Jordy” since day 1. She’s the princess and he follows behind panting and saying, “yes dear” all day with her many handbags, designer dogs, and shopping bags. Only thing missing is a dog leash and collar for ol’ Jordy boy.

Woof!

9. Jen says

her husband was 10 steps behind her just in case she got off balance from all that makeup she’s wearing. It makes her head heavy. 🙂

10. Amanda says

She is way to pretty to wear so much make up but to each thier own. Little Max appears to be really healthy and she looks really happy with him.

11. Arielle says

Aw, c’mon guys. Does it really matter if she’s wearing a lot of makeup? Maybe she likes to get dolled up. All that matters it that she’s a good mother and looking at this picture, I would think so (:

12. Cara says

umm..shouldnt it be “THEIR” three dogs? Im pretty sure at this point in the game it’s “ours” not “mine”