Halle Berry's Secrets Revealed!

Halle Berry
Halle Berry, who gave birth on March 16th to daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry, is already back in top form.

Seeking Halle’s secret, People magazine has now revealed Halle’s body-after-baby workout.

Halle, 41, works out with trainer Ramona Braganza for one hour, five days a week. Together they go through Braganza’s 321 Baby Bulge Be Gone workout, comprised of three cardio segments, two circuit segments and one Core Segment.

Cardio is accomplished either on the elliptical, a kickboxing segment, doing stairs or a hill climb. The circuit is a daily strength-training segment that combines three body areas with some sort of leg workout. Core work includes abdominal, lower back and pelvic floor exercises.

Stretching is also a vital part of every workout.

In terms of diet, Halle is eating lots of vegetables, lean proteins and complex carbohydrates, as well as drinking a large quantity of water. She is said to be most knowledgeable when it comes to what goes into a healthy diet.

According to Braganza’s Web site, Halle isn’t the only celebrity on her client roster. The expectant Jessica Alba is listed – as are Jessica Biel, Anne Hathaway and Scarlett Johansson’s new fiancé, Ryan Reynolds.

Wow…whoever works with Jessica Biel must be top-notch! I think Jessica Biel is the most fit and healthy looking celeb I’ve ever seen!

Comments

1. Jx2 says

She is a product of Hollywood. It is her job to sell herself just like a product on the shelf. If she looks bad she does not get the job. There is a LOT of competition in her field of work.

I see personal trainers working with their clients at the gym. They can be quite harsh with the client. Pushing them to do more repetitions. I have often considered hiring a personal trainer but I think I can achieve my goals on my own through hard work.

2. Mary says

She is doing it so she can get back to her “big motivator,” as she puts it, acting.

Apparently she LOOOOOOOOVES being a mother, but wants to get back to work. Barf.

Isn’t motherhood work?

3. Dee says

“And I doubt she has to get someone to watch her baby while she trains for an hour, she is probably there with her.”

No, I’m sure she has round the clock nanny’s taking care f the baby. Please.

4. BG says

Good for her. Taking ONE hour a day to take care of yourself will not only make you physically healthier but mentally as well and therefore a better mother.

5. fanney says

I agree with Jen, it has nothing to do with having a trainer, just get moving and start eating right.

6. Tam says

I don’t deny it, it is easy to lose weight if you hit up the gym and eat healthy and portion control.

7. Jen says

Nobody needs a trainer- if you eat healthy portions and go on an elyptical (sp) for 30 minutes a day,and get motivated, you can lose weight. There is no secret. I hate it when women say “I’ve tried everything, ” yet you see them eating a double cheeseburger.

8. Dee says

Even if I could afford a trainer-whose watching my baby while I do that 5 days a week?! Must be nice!

9. Lauren says

I understand that you want to look your best after having a baby but what is the rush? Enjoy your baby instead putting all your attention on losing the weight. It will happen eventually! Babies grow so fast!!