Christina Aguilera & Jennifer Lopez At The Christian Dior Fashion Show

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman were were snapped as they left the Christian Dior fashion show in NYC on May 12th.

Jennifer Lopez was also in attendance.

Jennifer Lopez

Comments

THEY LOOK AMAZING …. =]

CHRISTINA BEAUTIFUL LIKE ALWAYS… KEEP IT UP GIRL !!

J-LO U GO GIRL… U CAME A LONG WAY AND U DESERVE IT !!!

2. shaina says

christina aguilera looks SOOOO much better here than in almost anything i’ve seen of her lately. she’s been baring it all in these super tiny low-cut dresses where she’s spilling out everywhere, whereas here she actually looks classy! i like it and wish she did it more often!

3. sharrie says

JLo seems very uppidy and snobbish for someone who really has no talent. She can’t act or sing…and I agree Caroline….Marc Anthony is a very unattractive man (as is Jordan- but at least he is not full of himself)… I hope her kids look like JLo, although his kids with Dayanara are cute.

4. Candy says

They both look beautiful i love JLO’s dress & Christi’s bag

Is it a Coincidence or they’re both just beautiful & married to a not very handsome men ? Seriously …because i don’t see Jordan Bratman & Marc Anthony handsome men at all

5. Generic name says

no royalty at all! but she does act like one…even if i haven’t met one royalty ..i guess they won’t act the way JLo did..
    i.e late Princess D!

6. Carolina says

Oh my god!
    Look at her.
    Hey! she is only Jennifer Lopez from the Bronx, right…
    No blue blood there or royalty.
    So… can she just relax.
    She is such a snob… I just dislike her.

7. Nina says

JLo thinks she is royalty—I get it, she is a celebrity, but the self-imposed royal act is nauseating.
    (I know there are lots of fans here, sorry)

8. Generic name says

I think Christina looks like a younger version of Liz Taylor..
    what’s up Jen? looks like you’re not in the mood!

• capa says

I thought I was the only one who ever saw the resemblance to Liz Taylor. Especially when Christina dyes her hair dark brown/black she really looks like her. She always goes for the Marilyn look, I wonder if anyone has ever told her she looks like Elizabeth!