Photos From Jamie Lynn's Baby Shower!

Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears

(In the above pic Britney, Jamie Lynn, Lynne Spears, Casey’s sister Ashley Aldridge and his mom Joyce Aldridge were snapped at the May 2nd baby shower)

Britney reunited with her expectant sis for her May 2nd baby shower.

“It was wonderful to be able to spend time with her and just be girls again,” Jamie Lynn, 17, told OK! magazine in an interview about seeing her sister for the first time in months. “We painted our nails and did stupid stuff.”

Even better, explained Jamie Lynn, was that she was able to have some one-on-one time with Britney: “To be able to be in the privacy of our own home and just be sisters again was wonderful.”

Mother-of-two Britney even shared some words of wisdom with her pregnant sibling. “She told me, ‘There are going to be some long nights, but it is completely worth it,'” Jamie Lynn recalled to OK! magazine.

As for whether or not the pop superstar will make it back home to Louisiana when Jamie Lynn has the baby, Jamie Lynn told OK! magazine, “Nothing is set in stone, but that would be wonderful. I’d love to have her here for that, but you can’t plan that far ahead.”

Even if Britney isn’t there in person for her younger sister, the two are in almost-constant contact, said Jamie Lynn.

Comments

certainly like your web site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I will surely come back again.

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i?m glad to express that I’ve an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make certain to do not omit this website and give it a look regularly.

you have done great research on this topic. i didn’t know many things about it. as really helpful. reading short information is always awesome rather than reading insanely huge books!
    I didn’t understand nookat people, both sides

4. N says

I think JL looks nice. I dont know JL personally but to have a “CAREER” as an actress at such a young age is commendable. Most 16 year olds aren’t WORKING full time and attending school part time so that shows a level of maturity for her in my eyes.
    In another posts someone asked me how I could congratulate JL. Well, Mistakes happen and without having pertinent personal information about the parties involved I will not be judgemental or negative about HER situation. The one thing I do know and feel are that babies are miracles. I am congratulating her on the pending birth of her MIRACLE. Can you understand that?

YAH..lets celebrate teen pregnancy!!! ARGH!!!! With all the education and the money they have ya think they have the brains to look into birth control..in this day and age there no SUCH THING AS unplanned pregnancy!!! Stupid people they are..well it keeps them in the news I guess

6. Sandy says

It is really a shame that someone has to slur people that live in trailers, I have a beautiful condo with a gorgeous view, but if I did live in a trailer, it wouldn’t bother me, didn’t Matt McCon live in a trailer for a long time? It just goes to show the bad manners and rude character when trying to insult people and stereotype them. Trash In, Trash Out, your true nature is showing Mrs. Not So Sweet SugarWalls!

7. Sandy says

nichola, I said SKANKS and that is exactly what they are! I don’t search out anything to read on them, every headlines has Brit on them 24/7, it is my opinion, they are Trash, and it is many people’s opinion, just like many people admire them and like them, doesn’t make sense to me, she is not a good role model for young girls and Brit has been a disaster for a long, long time now.

You have your opinion, I have mine! I am not worried about them, if both dropped off the face of the earth, wouldn’t bother me one bit, I feel sorry for the children of this bunch and that is about it, they are not my problem, thank God, I just am sick of them and voice my thoughts on them, that is all!

8. nichola says

sandy if you are no where on the scale why are you so riled up about it. it has no bearin on your life so just dont worry bout it and dont bother reading up on them -simple

life is too short to worry over someone elses problems by even allowing to get riled up it becomes your proplem and only yours – so do yourself a favour dont read up on them ignore them. your life would be so different.:))

9. Sandy says

Mrs. Sugarwalls, I was speaking for myself. Who am I, I am a person with an opinion and I am not white trash like this low class family is! OR do YOU enjoy looking at Britney’s crotch?

#80, I am nowhere on scale for I would not stoop as low as this family has, druggies and drunks, ho’s, mothers that don’t have a clue, nope, not on any scale at all pertaining to them!

10. Sandy says

This is a cheap trashy family and it shows constantly, starting with the Mother. Brit is nothing but a little whore and hopefully Jamie will show some class as she gets older, so far, she is not impressing anyone!

11. Jx2 says

I don’t care about JLS or her pending baby. Notice how I did not make one single comment about her being pregnant. I was mostly interesting in what they were all wearing to this baby shower event!

12. starlet says

“personally mine is 1 but i wish her and her family all the best – and hope she has a beautiful baby:)))”

I completely agree, but is 0 an option?

13. nichola says

on a scale of 1-10 1 being no concern in you or your families life and 10 being that your gonna die.

What relavance does JSL’s life and baby have your your life.

STARLET AND JX IS TALKING TO HERSELF!
    THIS IS NOT FUNNY! I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT, AND STOP BEING JEALOUS BECAUSE I AM A ADVOCATE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN! WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU! THAT IS HOW I KNOW THAT YOU COULDN’T POSSIBLY HAVE A LIFE! SHOULDN’T YOU BE MILKING THE COWS, OR SOMETHING! RISE N SHINE.. SO SOMETHING USEFUL IN YOUR LIFE..AND ENTERTAIN YOUR HUSBAND? THE BEST WAY YOU KNOW HOW, AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT YOU DON’T KNOW, AND WILL NEVER KNOW AND MEET IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE! CHOW!

15. nichola says

yada yada yada nothing like a cat fight. JLS always have woman 131tc1-1ing on here.

how deplorable.

seriously ladies get a life

16. starlet says

#71 – “Whatever the reason may be, one thing is for sure you aren’t the brightest star in the sky.”

Isn’t that the truth?! She has to result to acting like she’s in elementary school (maybe she is) and name calling. That’s a sure fire way to pick them out.

17. Jx2 says

#70 – One of the side effects of prolonged use of ganja is short-term memory loss. Maybe you have forgotten how to spell words accurately? Maybe you have forgotten what it is that you are actually arguing about on this post? Perhaps you have forgotten how to log off your computer?
    Whatever the reason may be, one thing is for sure you aren’t the brightest star in the sky. I won’t be responding to your comments any longer because I have more important things to do like going to the gym so I can make my beautiful Beyonce a*ss even tighter, harder, rounder!! LOL LOL

YOU are right..I don’t know who I am talking to..Because Both of you b i t c h e s is one in the same…Both of you are talking much about nothing!

Weed? Are you jealous? B i t c h e s like you should stop worrying about what I am doing in my personal life…Because it has nothing to do with what I said…TRY again fat, wobbly one! lmaooooo!

19. Jx2 says

Sugar Russclat!! you need to go smoke some ganja and RELAX!! LOL LOL

Or maybe your brain is so fried from smoking too much devils’ weed that you don’t know what you are saying or WHO you are saying it to!!! I rest my case!!

Insane in the membrane!!

20. Jx2 says

Carleigh – if you want to find Kx3 and the others…go to HelloRazzi.com they are all there chatting away sharing the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood! LOL LOL

21. carleigh says

I’m jealous….nobody is picking on or fighting with me!!!! LOL….

I think all this bickering has driven away KKK’sMommy (as well as many others) and she was truly a delightful poster on here….how sad.

okay..i didn’t say that I was the Britney Spears comment police..YOU could of made your comment, and kept it moving! I don’t know you, or care what you think!
    I can say what I want to say, and again…I don’t think that I was talking to anyone inpaticular…..If you feel that I was talking to you…tough t i t t i e s! Get over yourself! It isn’t NO ONES fault that you feel the way you do! GO hiking, sky diving, bike riding, SO Something with your life..besides trying to make yourself feel smart! Because really it is making you look like a s t u p i d #s s!

I never asked you how you feel about me? What is wrong with you fat, sloppy housewives? Do think that the world revolves around you? PLEASE honey…..WE DON’T KNOW YOU EVEN EXIST! LMAOOOOO!

23. starlet says

Ms. Sugar Wells – You never said my name but you were replying to my comments, so I responded to you.

I also never said anything about Britney in this post but if I wanted to comment on anything, it could be positive or negative. You are not the Britney Spears comment police.

You don’t want anyone writing negative comments about Britney but you are doing so to the people on here, that’s pretty hypocritical, don’t you think? Do you idolize her or something?

So, I guess the feeling is pretty mutual. I couldn’t care less about you or your opinions, I was just acting like you and giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Everything that you said in your last comments just validated what I said to you in my last comment.

Also, just so you know, I have only posted as starlet in this post. You, yourself, smell like a fake and you are the exact reason I avoid this place.

AND HONEY…NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BEING 68, AND WHAT YOU USE TO DO! NOBODY CARES! THIS ISN’T YOU, AND YOUR MULTIPLE PERSONALITY HOUR? LONELY, DESPERATE, ATTENTION SEEKING, SAD, IGNORED HOUSEWIFE! I SEE WHY HE STAYS AWAY FROM YOU! LOL

I DON’T THINK THAT I CALLED YOU STARLET, OR THE OTHER SKANK OUT! I DIDN’T SAY STARLET PERSONALLY, OR JX PERSONALLY! IT SOUNDS TO ME..LIKE YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES WITH YOURSELF, AND ATTACKING WHAT BRITNEY DO, AND WHAT I SAY..SEEMS TO BE THE HIGH LIGHT OF YOUR DAYS, HOURS, AND POSSIBLY EVEN SECONDS! WHY SHOULD IT MATTER HOW I SAY STUFF, OR HOW I WRITE? THE IMPORTANT THING IS..STARLET..I DON’T THINK THAT I WAS TALKING TO YOU, OR ABOUT YOU! I GUESS THAT YOU ARE SO BORED WITH YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAD TO JUST JUMP IN A CONVERSATION THAT DID NOT INCLUDE YOU! WHAT A MESS OF A PERSON! IF YOU HAVE A HUSBAND INDEED,,I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!

AND YES I AM A PRO ADVOCATE FOR WHAT YOU SAW ON THE SCREEN AND YOU, AND NO OTHER PERSON CAN MAKE ME FEEL ASHAMED FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN, AND MY NAME..YOU DEFINITELY CAN’T MAKE ME FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT THAT..I TRULY DON’T KNOW WHO DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE…WHO DIED AND MADE YOUR OPINIONS WORTH SOMETHING? YOUR OPINIONS IS LIKE A SPECK OF DIRT ON MY WINDSHEILD! NOTHING!

JX AKA STARLET…THIS IS ONE INSANE POSTER..SHE JUST LOVES COMMUNICATING WITH HERSELF…SHE CAN’T HELP THAT SHE IS THE PIECE OF S H I T THAT SHE REALLY IS!

26. Jx2 says

Sounds like you are jealous – Sandy up your cootch!! Yes – I did teach English overseas – thousands of new grads do it all the time. Yes – I am a designer! I am a graduate of a prominent design school in my city and I have a part time design business on-line!! I design and create women’s accessories!! Of course – you obviously do not hold a candle to me when it comes to my creativity and talent. Let’s just say I do not like sticking with one kind of career or job so I am always re-inventing myself. Still find that hard to believe? THANKS!! I take that as a compliment!!

27. Sandy says

#51, i got a laugh out of your comment. It does seem that JJ, Jx2, starlet or whatever else she/he calls herself, is an expert on everything! Is there nothing she has not done? A designer, (fake) now was an English teacher, Oh Lord, what next, Prime Minister? Ha!

28. Jx2 says

#51 BUMPACLAT!!!

Do you know what that means? That’s what you are! You have such a narrow grasp of English vocabulary! IDIOT and LAME!!!?? I used those expressions when I was in high school. I’m assuming that you are around 17 years old!!? Personally I don’t care what your pseudo name implies…RASCLAT!!!

To me you are a piece of dung out of my dogs arse!!

FYI – Yes – I used to be a grammar teacher and I taught ESL English to non-English speaking students. You should register for some classes!!

29. starlet says

Since you have diarrhea of the mouth I guess I’ll respond, “Ms. Sugar Walls”. You’ve been making a lot of assumptions of people that don’t even hit close to home. You’re calling us boring/lonely housewives when you are the one that seems to have all the time on your hands, pulling stuff out of your ass.

Stop being so judgmental when you have a user name that means vagina and have a link to your youtube with pot leaves all over it. Aren’t there other ways to make yourself feel better? No one is perfect and that includes yourself.

I am so glad that you boring housewives would like to know the meaning behind my name..NOW all you have to do is ask, and I would have told you!

AND everyday Chasity Wearers….That is the meaning behind my name…Wanna Be Starlet..just did all of my work for me! Thank you..you should receive a secretary of the day award! LOL

whatever..who are u the grammar teacher? YOU can take that sh*t, and shove it sooo far up your wobbly @ ss!

Please! I don’t care what you design..this thread wasn’t about you, and what you design..that is what I am saying! YOU know what I am saying lame one! YOU are so lame!

and such a IDIOT! I am assuming that you just made yourself wet from all of the non sense that you wrote..when you get through skank you are still a nobody! have a nice mother’s day..ingrates like you need it!

32. Jx2 says

Sugar Booger – Just so you know – I don’t feel the least bit guilty about anything I do! I thrive on confrontation BUT…
    I don’t crave attention – people like yourself just give it to me because YOU have nothing better to do LOL

There is more than one kind of a designer – DINGBAT! Designers don’t just design clothing. Take up a remedial English course. Learn to READ!!

WTF does this mean????

“A insane person talking about what Britney, and crew should do?? It just doesn’t seem right!”

LOL like I said earlier go back to school and learn some English grammar !!!

You don’t make any sense whatsoever. It’s understandable of course given that you write down one thing and then try to justify that you meant something completely different! Backpedaling or just a MORON – I think we all know the answer to that one!!

jx whatever you want your name to be..whatever lame

Thanks Michelle! This lame Jxskank just probably wanted some attention..since she doesn’t receive it at home!

I said ” HALF OF YOU” and if you felt guilty because you knew that you were in that group that I explained up above..that is your problem! It isn’t our faults that you scale the internets looking for argument! and
    honey your comment #35..I think that you said ” THAT I HAVE MEGA TALENT AS A DESIGNER, AND I SELL MY CREATIONS ON THE INTENET”
    I think that something is wrong here..maybe you forgot that you said that….hmmmmm!

and for the poster that was agreeing with you…She must be missing a screw also!

34. Jx2 says

#44 – My comment was not addressed to AND it was not about YOU BUT you responded anyway – why? Who is the really messed up one NOW???!

35. Jx2 says

Really Dori!!? So WHO were YOU directing your comment towards? You didn’t address it to anyone specifically, so in my opinion it was a “free-for-all” – I helped myself to responding to you as I really didn’t see the harm. Is there any harm?? Next time if you are directing a response to someone specifically use their name or comment number. Or else be prepared for anyone to answer back to you.

Sugar Balls – I do not recall saying that I designed clothing! In fact I did not stipulate what I designed – did I?
    In your comment #34 you said “HALF OF YOU” – so WHICH half of the posters were you directing your comment towards????

You and Dori need to take refresher course in COMMUNICATION 101!!! Your generalized comments are passive aggressive and cowardly!

Liza, I think you just re-wrote what I wrote! I don’t know who specifically was saying how bad it was that JL got pregnant and thought her show should be cancelled, etc. But whether they’re on this particular thread or not, it’s just interesting to note the tendency to overlook what’s really going on as opposed to realize this is a major thing in a teenager’s life. Of course they should have a baby shower! She still needs stuff, and it is a thing to be celebrated, in that they have already made their decision. But sharing it for the world (and other teenagers) to see? Not a good idea, in my opinion.

37. Zbella says

positive publicity? I dunno…
    Not sure I’d have a baby shower for my pregnant unwed teen-age daughter, but on the other hand, it’s not the baby’s fault…

38. Liza says

Honey,

I think that what you are seeing is people just commentiing on what JL looks like. I don’t see many people who criticized her showing too much concern over what she’s having or what she’s planning on naming the baby. I think people are still disappointed that this pregnancy has been given so much positive press and that it continually gets glamorized and publicized as if we should be celebrating the poor decision of a teenager and her boyfriend and the parents who apparently were looking the other way.

39. Jx2 says

#34
    Firstly, it’s called a PC not a CP!! I own a MAC computer which is not a CP or a PC !! LOL

Secondly, I am not a housewife. I have a full time job and a part-time business!!

Thirdly, I have mega talent as designer and sell my creations on the internet!!

Fourthly, you cannot see me and it’s so easy for you to speculate and assume things but if you could see me you would be amazed at what I look like. It would defy your pre-conceived notions and prejudices about me!

I bet you that half of you lames that sit behind your cp look like crap anyway! Jealousy will get you lonely housewives no where! It isn’t JL: or Britney’s fault that you have no talent! Blame that on yourselves!

41. Jx2 says

#32 – Style is not something you can buy – you either have it or you don’t . I know plenty of women that don’t have oodles of cash to spend on clothing but they can definitely whip together an outfit and look awesome with a fraction of what it would cost a celeb. Some celebs have millions to spend on clothing and they still appear to look like crap.

42. laura says

Jamie Lynn looks great! The dress is really flattering on her and she looks like she’s having a good time! I think her mum, Lynne, also looks good. Britney clearly is looking better than she has in recent years but the dress she is wearing, while not bad, is not very flattering on her. While I don’t really like what Casey’s Mum and sister are wearing I think people need to remember that they are not a family of millionaires, like the Spears’, and so don’t expect them to dress like them. Also remember that some outfits just don’t do the wearer justice in photos but are actually really nice in person!

No matter how much she is condemned for being pregnant as a teenager…what is it going to change? She has admitted her mistake and there really is no point to drag on about it.

So Honey, maybe that is why a lot of posters have done an about face. If this were you child would you continually throw it in their face? We are all human and are definitely entitled to make mistakes in life, but the true testment of growth is showing how we rebound from them. Yes she is a teenager and she is pregnant and her family has money….yes there will always be someone less fortunate…who are we to judge? SHE has to wake up to the reality SHE created not any one of us.

I think what #1 and others are saying is that for the amount of money we KNOW these people have, they sure don’t look like they have it in these pictures.

On another note, I am fascinated by the fact that SO many posters had nothing but BAD things to say about JL’s teen pregnancy when it was announced, and now all they can focus on is what she looks like and the name of her baby.

Teen pregnancies happen all the time. I do not think it’s a good message to JL’s fans (who tend to be preteen to teenaged) to promote how blissfully perfect this pregnancy has worked out for her, with Grandma and Auntie by her side, smiling away. This is NOT the reality most teenagers face when becoming pregnant, and it’s irresponsible to make it seem it could be otherwise. Most of us here are adults and realize this, but there are a lot of teenaged girls out there who will see these photos and think, “Hey, it’s not so bad”.

45. Olive says

well, i don’t think it was a planned pregnancy, but as milk can’t be unspilt, all they can do is live w/ it. and live happily, if possible.

46. Liza says

Nothing says I value my privacy then inviting a magazine into your home.

I do think Jamie-Lynn looks nice here, but I don’t think Britney looks very good at all. Yes she is smiling and she does look more stable, but the hair and make-up tend to take away from it all. They make her look a little “crazy” so to speak.

47. Ronnie says

Liv Tyler and Royston Langdon are divorcing

I really thought they were the ones who would make it:(

Poor Little Milo

WHO CARES WHAT YOU PEOPLE LIKE AND DON’T LIKE!
    WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE! I BET YOU THAT IT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DON’T LIKE YOU, DON’T LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, OR DON’T LIKE THE WAY YOU DRESS..SO YOU ARE NOT PERFECT! I GUESS ANYBODY THAT IS BEHIND THEIR CP..WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY ANYTHING!

#1
    PLEASE! THEY ARE FROM THE COUNTRY, IF BEING FROM THE COUNTRY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE TRAILER TRASH..I AM JUST DYING TO SEE WHAT U LOOK LIKE?

I THINK THAT IS BEAUTIFUL HOW THEY ARE MAKING JL FEEL GOOD, AND NOT ASHAMED FOR BEING PREGNANT! I THINK BRITNEY LOOK GREAT! THEY HAVE THE SPRING FEELING! CONGRATS JL AND BRITNEY!
    LYNN IS LOOKING GOOD ALSO!

49. Foxy says

I think its britneys hair being up like that its doesnt suit her and her lipstick is a little dark for her but she does look so much better then she has in the past

50. Candy says

Jamie Lynn looks so beautifull but Britney doesn’t really look good in these pictures , i’m not trying to be so harsh on her but there is something wrong with her , i think she’s gaining weight not losing it

51. Amanda says

I think they are a beautiful family! The only thing out of place about the pic is Brit’s shoes.

I really don’t see where you get “trashy” from the pic. Behavior is what makes someone trash. JMO

I have to agree with JX2…the clothing leaves a bit to be desired…I do like Jamie L’s dress…it reminds me of something I used to have…I’m curious to know what she is going to name the little one.

53. Foxy says

lovely photos pregnancy looks good on JLS, and britney looks very healthy again which is nice to see

54. Generic name says

although at first I disagree with JLS pregnancy, and its good to see at her now that she’s trying to take things seriously, and its good to see Brit again!

55. Lauren says

I really admire Jamie Lynn stepping up and taking responsibility. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Britney looks great! Way better than before. Keep up the good work Brit! As for critiscm about selling the pictures, I’m sure they would’ve been leaked anyways. Might as well make some money! IMO

56. Jx2 says

Dori – If I happen to not like the choice of clothing I will say so! Work with me woman!! I’m trying to offer constructive criticism. I could have said that they all look like trash – but I didn’t!

57. dori says

Brit looks great and so happy. Jamie looks healthy and glowung. Look beyond their choic of clothes It’s just good to see them all together and celebrating something good in their lives. Give this family a break, Brit seems to be pulling herself together and seeing more of her boys. She’s doing well and deserves some credit doesn’t she?

58. Could it be says

I would not be taking parenting advice from Britney Spears whether she were my sister or not!

I wonder how much they sold these pictures for? Maybe the Spears’ should keep some things to themselves instead of trying to capitalize on their mistakes. As a mother, there is NO WAY I would be selling photos of my pregnant teenage daughter no matter how famous she is!

59. Jx2 says

JLS looks great. She has a prettier face than Britney. As for the rest of the women in the photo they don’t look too great. I think it’s those awful dresses they happen to be wearing. The sister-in-law’s and mother-in-law’s dresses look horrendous! The dress Britney is wearing is not all that bad – it just looks bad on her. Lynne’s dress is just blah!! It does nothing for her.

jamie lynne is taking this pregnacy really good she went to parenting classes and stuff and im reallly proud of britney for coming to jamie lynnes baby shower

61. Jen says

#1- what makes them look white trash? Is it the trailor that they’re standing in front of or the missing teeth? You’re kind of harsh don’t you think?

62. Stephanie says

They all look so white trash. Britney Spears used to be attractive. Now she looks 10 years older than she actually is.