Gwyneth Paltrow Out For A Stroll In London

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow was snapped out for a stroll near her London home on Tuesday.

She is finally wearing some comfy flats after her whirlwind media blitz for Iron Man in which she wore a dizzying array of super high-heeled shoes!

Comments

1. dori says

It doesn’t matter how they choose to present themselves to the public. They are both very talented at what they do. and they have 2 beautiful children Their relationship is not something they like to publicize, I think I actually like that approach.

2. Liza says

Laila,

I’m don’t know where you’ve been, but Gwyneth has stated repeatedly that she and her husband make it a point of not being seen together nor does she talk about him.

As for Chris Martin, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of him commenting publicly on her or the children. He’s a very private man.

3. laila says

I’ve always liked Gwymeth – though hasn’t anyone noticed that she seems to NEVER be with her husband?? It makes me think the rumors had some truth to them. But whether they were true or not – it’s really sad that a couple that hasn’t even been married long, seems to hardly spend any time together, really sad. I for one, would HATE that!

4. Nina says

Not a big fan of hers but we saw the movie today and I have to admit it was REALLY good. I was talked into going and I went expecting a boring, special effects overkilled movie and it really wasn’t like that.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, I recommend it, tho not for kiddos under 8 or so.

5. Iluvmy2girlz says

ladies i honestly was thinking the same thing!! i guess the webmisstress is a big fan of hers, or maybe it’s Gwyneth herself!! LOL ok, maybe not, but yea there are just way toooo many pics of her here lately

6. Liza says

I’ve always been a big fan of Gwyneth, her movies, her style, her personality.

BUT, we keep getting post after post of Gwyneth, which is nice and all, but other sites like CBB, have posts about so many other celebrities and their children, that the WM seems to ignore.

Can we get some variety?

7. Generic name says

#3 yeah right, my sentiments exactly!…this blog is about babies..maybe she should show more on E.T!

8. Cheetah says

Iron man is good! i saw it and i love it!!

Today i hit the Internet to go look for all the interviews given by Gwyneth about Iron man. There were some funny interviews! One radio show even gave a glimps inside her house. Her little boy was clearly there when he said something like gogo over here and gwyneth responded okay monkey go down now .. ok.

everybody who hates her has to admit in this interview she sounds as normal as you and me. Lovely!