Tori Spelling Feted With Baby Shower

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott were snapped leaving a baby shower thrown in their honor at West Hollywood’s Le Petit Hotel on Sunday.

1. Claire Dhayer says

I read that the designer threw the shower for T. I had a great first shower for my son and would love another one if a girl comes along. If I have another boy, I am good to go as I kept everything, lol!
    Anywhoooo, anything goes in LA and we are here reading about it for our own entertainment, so who are we to criticize…
    I watched Tori and Dean during my vacation and find her fascinating. Good entertainment, keep it coming…

2. Zbella says

I didn’t throw my own showers – and only 1 was thrown for me (by my sister) for my first. It is tradition although that seems to be changing.

3. Kelly says

Wow only 1 shower???? I had two and I am planning on it with my new baby!!! I think they each deserve a shower and Tori looks GREAT!!!!!!!

4. Kate says

I don’t think it matters how many showers they have. And for those of you pointing out the seven deadly sins. Envy happens to be one. Tori and dean are lucky enough to get to have as many showers as they want. Who are you to criticize that? I wish them all the luck in the world. They’re going to need it with their little ones so close together. I would know. My boys are a year and four days apart. So good luck with everything tori and dean and i hope all goes well with the birth.

5. Zbella says

Tradition does say throw a shower for the first child – because back in the day, kids actually shared things (like the crib, clothes) rather than buying everything new each time.

I had a shower for my first and no shower for my second or third. However, I think they are great and don’t begrudge a couple – although I can also see the greedy point.

6. Granny says

#15 Actually the “7 deadly sins” are not listed in the bible.

Here they are for reference lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride.

7. Gina says

Yes, her shoes are adorable and I agree that there is nothing wrong with a shower for each baby especially considering the friends who threw it most likely have indispensable money just like Tori and could care less. Heck these rich people probably look for a reason to have a party!

8. Ronnie says

Does anyone know for definite that she even had a baby shower for the first one?

Anyway it’s not like she chose to have another you don’t throw your own baby showers others do them for you.
    Perhaps the first was thrown by family and this by friends?

9. ANTI says

A second shower with the same husband, and children close in age – it’s just greedy. Good taste never goes out of style. Greed, on the other hand, isn’t that one of the seven deadly sins, according to Christians?

10. Amanda says

She looks amazing! I thought the rule was to have a baby shower for each baby? I mean why is the first one the only special one? I don’t know who came up with the “rules” anyway. To each thier own. I don’t think its rude at all to have more than one baby shower.

11. dori says

ever heard of Emily Post? Back in the 70’s the book was abible for wives and mothers The”rules” were in that book.

12. boo says

I had a shower for both my kids and chances are one wll be thrown for me this time around to!! I didn’t realize their was a rule about how many baby showers a person could have! Every baby is an individual and I think they all deserve a little celebration of their upcoming arrivals!!

Not too mention in this case Tori had a boy first and I’m sure got all Boy things for her shower….having a girl this time around may be nice for her to get some girly things!!

13. phnxgirl says

I had three showers for my first child and then I had a simple shower for my second child. Instead of gifts people brought casseroles to freeze, or for those who did not like to cook, I got restaurant gift certificates. It was great, after the baby was born you didn’t have to cook dinner for a while.

14. Granny says

My mother always said showers were only for first babies.

But I believe celebrate all those babies!!!!! I like the ones after the baby is born where everyone can admire the new baby.

I think you can have a baby shower for each baby, but most people consider it rude. It seems as though this was thrown for them, not planned by them.

Anyhow, Tori looks fantastic!

16. Lauren says

Who cares! They’re having a shower to celebrate their daughter’s arrival. Lay off and go do something productive.