Kate Hudson Is People's Most Beautiful!

Kate Hudson

Heading the list of People’s 100 Most Beautiful People is a 29-year-old mother remarkably short on her beauty sleep – for which she lovingly credits her active 4-year-old son.

The beautiful, sleep-deprived mom? Kate Hudson, People reveals in its special issue.

Was she always such a head-turner? Admits the actress: “I was a tomboy. I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed.”

Her best time for looking good, she says, comes “at the end of the night, when everything’s soaked in and I’m still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You’ve got to wash your face but there’s always the leftover eye makeup, I love that.”

For other aspects to Kate – including her favorite body part, losing her pregnancy weight and what she has to say about Owen Wilson – as well as the other 99 beautiful people who made this year’s cut, pick up the new issue of People, on newsstands Friday.

Congratulations to Kate!

Comments

1. Zbella says

Weird make up comment. I don’t really get it.
    They just choose people who are popular and well known. Rumor is by no means beautiful. Sorry. Kate – yes, she is a pretty girl, but I prefer natural beauty, like Jennifer Garner.

2. Kittycat says

I think Kate Hudson is very pretty in a slightly quirky way, like her mum, Goldie Hawn. Most Beautiful though? Who can single out one person, or celebrity, as the most beautiful in the entire world, given that beauty comes in all shapes, colours, etc. Everyone has their own idea of what is beautiful and what isn’t. You have to take those kinds of lists with a pinch of salt and just as entertainment, nothing else. Either way, Kate Hudson always looks good, predominantly because she has a lovely smile and glow about her which always makes her look happy and like a fun person!

3. Generic name says

what is beautiful?
    what’s with her..why is she called beautiful?
    maybe i should buy this issue!
    the last time I checked, Aishwarya Rai of India voted as the most beautful…

4. Sonic says

“at the end of the night, when everything’s soaked in and I’m still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You’ve got to wash your face but there’s always the leftover eye makeup, I love that.” All the Mary Kay distributors, skin care, dermatologists are going to have a big issue with that. I can hear it now!!!!!!!!

5. bj's mom says

rumer willis is on the list! i dont think she’s beautiful, but oh well. I do think Kate is very pretty tho.

6. KayG says

I don’t understand how these “Lists” measure beauty? Everybody on this planet is beautiful in their own way.

7. Lauren says

She is beautiful but I’m not sure about most beautiful. There are other women who are decidely more beautiful than Kate.

8. DEE DEE says

WELL… I GUESS. I MEAN THEY’RE ARE OTHER MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OUT THERE…HMMMM JENNIFER GARNER, GWEN STEFANI, MICHELLE WILLIAMS, MELISSA JOAN HART???? THESE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
    I JUST DON’T GET HOW THESE MAGAZINES DECIDE ON THEIR “MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON” ???
    ANYONE KNOW???
    DOES IT DEPEND ON WHO PAYS MORE TO BE ON THE COVER????

9. Freya says

She actually likes crusty leftover make up on her face and in her eyes the next morning? This makes her feel good? EWWW!