Jessica Alba & Cash Warren On People's 100 Most Beautiful People List

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren also made People’s 100 Most Beautiful People list.

“Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you,” Jessica said, admitting that she has a bit of a “glow.” “Everything in my face is puffed up. I have the face of a teenager! I feel like I’m 16 again.” Even Cash said he’s gotten in on the action, admitting, “I don’t know if it’s as much of a pregnancy glow as kind of a barbecue-grease glow. I’ve gained probably about 10 pounds.”

People magazine

Comments

1. steller says

jessica alba is insanely gorgous. big dark eyes, big full lips, dark glowing clear skin, curvy, sexy– but innocent and cute, talented. get outta here-shes a 12 on a scale from 1-10. i love her. plus shes with a smart and bright man. cash is a yale graduate who is director of a production co. he was working as prod assistant on fantastic 4 when they met. iread this

2. redonkuluss says

Um is anyone noticing the fact that she only gained ten pounds?….. I think I gained ten pounds in my face alone.

3. bj's mom says

I have to agree with Jx2…whats beautiful to one person is not to another, outside and inside. thats what makes people attracted to different types of people. i happen to think Jessica Alba is pretty but i do wish she would smile more. shes even prettier when she does.

4. Lauren says

I think this is such a pretty picture of Jessica and Cash. They both make a cute pair together. 😉

5. Jx2 says

So Jen – If someone says that they don’t like Jessica or don’t think she’s “gorgeous” then that person is “just jealous” ? Come on! You have to be kidding me!! Have you eve heard of the expression “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” ? Everyone has their own idea of what beautiful is…I’m not saying Jessica Alba is “u*gly” I’m saying that I would not call her “gorgeous”…!!! Does that make me “jealous”? I don’t think so!!!

6. Foxy says

I think shes very pretty but not the prettiest woman out there, my other half loves her though lol!

i dont think shes pretty at all blonde though it doesnt suit her, much prettier when shes dark

7. Jx2 says

So Jen – if I don’t find Jessica attractive then that makes me jealous??? Really now! Don’t you realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? She is by no means ugly but I would never go as far as to say she is gorgeous!