Catherine Zeta-Jones On The Set In NYC

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones was snapped filming her new comedy The Rebound on Tuesday in NYC.

And below Catherine was snapped in NYC on Wednesday.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Comments

1. marycatherine says

wee 😀

HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY CATH-ZETA!!! i wish all the best in life..may you have good health and long life!!!! i love you so much you are my one and only idol!!! hahahaha love you always take care of yourself!! mwuuahhh! and also HAPPY bIRTHDAY to your hubby…hehe love you..!

love,
    mary catherine “,)

2. 2teens says

WM gives little clues about herself from time to time. For example she revealed that she has 2 kids, a boy and a girl. And she says that she is a celebrity.
    The possibilities are endless, Uma Thurman, Laura Dern, Gwyneth P., CZ-J?

3. Just me says

I think she actually looks really young in the photo with the dog. I think she’s beautiful.

4. Jx2 says

Did it ever occur to anyone that KZJ might be the Blog Owner? Personally I think that she is stunning and a great actor but I don’t know why she ever married MD. He is an old fart.

5. Carolina says

I think she looks very ordinary.
    I see thousand of better looking women on the street
    everyday.
    She is so snob, I just saw another picture of her on the
    set of her new movie, and it is raining and she has
    this guy holding the umbrella as she walks with her
    two hands in her pocket.
    Can she just hold an umbrella like any other person does.
    She always has her nose up in the air, she is so annoying.

6. Carolina says

I think she looks very ordinary.
    I see thousand of better looking women on the street
    everyday.
    She is so snob, I just saw another picture of her on the
    set of her new movie, and it is raining and she has
    this guy holding the umbrella as she walks with her
    two hands in her pocket.
    Can she just hold an umbrella like any other person does.
    She always has her nose up in the air, she is so annoying.

7. Carolina says

I think she looks very ordinary.
    I see thousand of better looking women on the street
    everyday.
    She is so snob, I just saw another picture of her on the
    set of her new movie, and it is raining and she has
    this guy holding the umbrella as she walks with her
    two hands in her pocket.
    Can she just hold an umbrella like any other person does.
    She always has her nose up in the air, she is so annoying.