Melissa Joan Hart & Mason At The Farmer's Market

Melissa Joan Hart

Melissa Joan Hart and son Mason were snapped at the farmer’s market in LA on Saturday.

1. Kelly says

I LOVE Crocs on little boys!!! My son has like 4 pairs, but I hate them on little girls, My daughter doesn’t wear them!!

2. Jx2 says

Oh wow! 2teens – I didn’t know you have been to Ontario. Isn’t Niagara-on-the-Lake great?! It’s quite the touristy town (it can get a bit overwhelming if you don;t like crowds) but it has some great shops to browse around in. I also went to few vineyards and sampled the ice wine which I really like.

Vermont also has really great maple syrup. I was there a few years back en route to Maine and I had the most amazing French toast with maple cream…quite sweet but also quite good – I just couldn’t finish it all.

Also, I just wanted to mention that I watched a Japanese animation film the other day called “Spirited Away” . Have you seen it? It was quite good! I think that your children might enjoy it. You can actually get a sense of what the film is about via YouTube – there are a few clips from the film there.

Here’s a link:

Or if you are more into the Stephen King films, “The Mist” is also really good. I watched it this past weekend and it was quite scary and very entertaining.

3. 2teens says

^^ I love real maple products. I did stock up on some good syrup last summer when I visited Toronto and Niagara at the Lake. Around here we have strawberry farms and citrus of course. We have very good honey and nice organic veggies too.

4. Jx2 says

2teens – Yes -Farmer’s Markets are fun! My husband and I often go to the Farmer’s Market in our city where they sell local organic produce but we especially enjoy the Mennonite Farmer’s Market located in a rural town – they sell amazing maple syrup and homemade jams/preserves, pies, and other treats.

5. Ronnie says

i hate to have to say this but:

why do all celebrity mothers fall into the crocs trap??
    they are not fashionable!

6. Amanda says

He is a stunning child! Look at those eyes. What a great natural picture. Melissa looks lovely, motherhood really suits her.