Gwen Stefani Shopping At Kmart With Kingston

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani was snapped shopping at Kmart in Los Angeles on Monday. She bought a Slip and Splash Water Slide for her son Kingston, now 22-months old. Gavin, 42, and Gwen, 38, expect their second child together this summer. Gavin insists that they would prefer to name their next child a more traditional name, but both feel they should choose a more unusual name given that they have named their first son Kingston.

I love the expression of Kingston’s face!

Comments

1. Lola says

Well…
    What it really boils down too is a VERY media hungry person who knows how to stay in the public eye and win people over for future projects while pregnant… I doubt she went all that way to Kmart with her entourage to buy a waterslide…? When she could have had one delivered, assembled to her house. Its so stupid.

She looks good I guess for 40. But after all that plastic surgery (and fans, seriously, shes had TONS, everybody has, get over it) who wouldnt.

She seems very shallow and one-dimensional… She donated 160K to charity.. Thats not very much.

But she does have a really good voice though even if these tents are horrible!

2. bj's mom says

I think Gwen is very pretty without all the makeup as well. Kinda like Christina Aguilera. It get annoying after a while. Enough already with the bright red lips, etc. Sometimes less is more.

I am 7 months pregnant and there’s no way in hell I’d wear a dress like that! I’d be terrified every second of tripping up on it! Shorten it about a foot and we’d be good to go!

Attention K-Mart shoppers! Blue light special on Gwen Stefani CDs in electronics!

4. Jx2 says

Dori – there are people that think Gwen is gorgeous and that she has great fashion sense. Personally – I beg to differ!!

5. Butterfly says

Shopping at K-Mart? What kind of publicity do you think this pulls in for this store…hmmm. I think this could actually be considered some form of charity work since K-Mart continues to struggle economically.

6. dori says

the hype is not about her looks but her talent as a singer. She’s very popular with the 20 something crowd.

I hate to be the one to say it, but she looks her age in these photos. And that’s not a bad thing, for most people, nothing to be ashamed of! But I would bet for her it would be mortifying. She does seem (and has actually said) like she’s a vain person. And, contrary to what Jx2 said, I believe she looks WAY better without that caked-on makeup look. She is naturally very beautiful but is a bit over the top, in my opinion, usually.

8. Jx2 says

I really don’t find Gwen attractive or good looking. There is something very plain about her. Without all the make-up and glam hair styles, she’s just a mediocre looking person. I really don’t understand what all the hype is about.

9. dori says

Kingston is sooo cute and Gwen looks great. I noticed with this pregnancy she’s wearing a lot of big flowy dresses. I wonder if sh’e carrying a girl ……She looks different in this pregnancy. Just like Tori looks like she’s carrying a boy this time. Who knows????

10. KayG says

When I first read that Gwen Stefani was shopping at K-mart? yeah right! but of course it’s just to buy a toy.