Gorgeous Gwyneth Continues To Glam It Up!

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth was back on the promotional trail last night with another glamorous appearance at a screening of her new film Iron Man at New York’s Tribeca Grand Hotel.

Gwyneth, who has trotted around the globe in towering 7 inch heels this month – Burberry boots in Berlin! Pacchini platforms in Paris! – didn’t disappoint, arriving at the event in a pair of black patent Christian Louboutins.

And her Stella McCartney dress was stunning!

While Chris Martin was nowhere in sight after the couple vowed to never attend public events together, the 35-year-old wasn’t short on support, with friends (and fellow moms) Liv Tyler and Helena Christensen turning out at the event.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow

Of Gwyneth’s recent penchant for high heels, she says: “They were just fabulous. They were very tall but they weren’t hard to walk in.”

While in Paris last week she was photographed clutching her bodyguards arm, but she denies it was because she was struggling to keep her balance.

“I’m a capable heel walker but I had trouble with my knee while I was making the film and sometimes on stairs it hurts.

“People thought it was because I was falling off my heels which wasn’t the case.”

It’s Gwyneth’s first official press tour since she stepped away from the spotlight to raise her two children.

And it appears little Apple, 3, hasn’t fallen far from the tree.

“She changes her outfits about seven times a day. She loves clothes and walks around the house in my high heels.”

She adds that her two-year-old son is emerging as her toughest fashion critic.

She told the Mirror: “Every time I put on a dress he thinks it means I’m going out, so he says ‘I don’t like it'”.

While in New York, her hometown, the star also made an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, where she arrived fresh from a workout in tracksuit and trainers, before slipping on yet another frock, and yes, a suitably high stilettos.

Below Gwyneth is pictured in a range of her recent stylish ensembles!

Gwyneth Paltrow

And Gwyneth also appears in the June issue of UK GQ!

Gwyneth Paltrow

Comments

1. Analise says

Neither gorgeous nor glam. Pretty, but a girl next door way. She has terrible fashion sense.

2. Candy says

Gwyneth has legs of a goddess , i wish i could have legs like hers …she’s so beautifull ,also the shoes were fabulous

3. Generic name says

she still look plain to me, though she has great body .. I don’t know why, hhhmm…maybe b’coz of her sad/ pale looking face!

She has been EVERYWHERE lately, and, sadly, I have no idea what role she’s playing in this movie because even commercials for it don’t name her as an actor in the film! She does look amazing though.

5. Jx2 says

The GQ photo spreads are beautiful. There is a Bardot-esque quality about Gwyneth in them. Of course it takes hours of hair styling and make-up application and special lighting techniques and Photoshop adjustments to achieve these results.

6. Nina says

I would have loved her dress had it been a tad longer. It just seemed a little out of proprortion but she does look fabulous and quite happy!

7. essie says

Actually those 7 inch heels are very comfortable. They have built-in platforms at the front so you aren’t actually walking with 7 inches in back and on the ground in the front. They are actually amazingly well constructed. That’s why the prices are so high!!!! Of course, is you buy your 7 inch heels at Payless, they would destroy your feet!!!

Gwynnie does look good and so does Liv.

8. Jx2 says

The shoes appear like torture on her feet…in all the photos. I don’t like the black crochet doily dress she is wearing. Black is not her colour – I find it too harsh on her. Her body is amazing though!