Radar Magazine Cover Of Maddox & Suri

Brad Pitt

Hmmmm….interesting and strange cover!

Radar Magazine

Comments

1. Tessa says

Theyre suPPOSEd to look photoshoped! its graphic art! Theyre not supposed to look real! Its supposed to be funny. Chill out

2. Generic name says

its not Suri! looks like its her moms hair (Katie) and put Suri’s face in it! Maddox and Suri should not posed with this cheap magazine!

3. Trish says

That is so wrong! They don’t even know these this kids. All they know of them is mostly from the fabricated tabloid stories. I bet these mediocre crap journalist have way more bratty, pop culture obsessed kids, than these two celeb couples do. Radar is a garbage magazine, promoting a dumb America, even more obsessed with popcuture .

4. Analise says

Aside from the bad photoshop, I don’t see Maddox becoming the problem. It will be the L. Ron spawn.

5. jamie says

They must be photoshopped. Their parents wouldnt have dont this cover! They really do get attention for nothing. Suri gets all that attention and Tom’s older kids don’t, everone cares about Maddox and Sahara but not Shilo. It’s sick.

6. becky says

That is what I was thinking. That outfit is too cheap for Suri. I noticed Shiloh no longer draws much attention. No one ever wonders where she is. If Suri is missing, it is noticeable. She sells magazines.

CAN U SAY PHOTOSHOPPED, AND I THINK THAT IT IS WRONG TO CALL THEM BRATS..JUST BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE RICH! THEY DON’T KNOW HOW THESE KIDS ACT ONE ON ONE! THEY CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT! THIS MAGAZINE COVER IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

8. Freya says

Of course they were photoshopped. Does anyone think that a celebrity parent would allow their child to pose for a magazine cover advertising such an article? I don’t think they were even trying to pretend that it was them…

9. Jx2 says

I think the photo is pretty cool as a composition but I don;t think that the picture of Suri is in fact her. I think they took her face and superimposed it on some other child’s torso. Maddox looks like himself from head to toe. In terms of the article, I think it is very true that celebrity offspring get film opportunities and special treatment due to who their parents are. It’s unfortunate but I have seen nepotism occur in other industries as well – not just film!!

10. Carolina says

Children of the rich and famous are taking over the world!
    Wait a second here, isn’t this a little too much.
    Enough already with these childrens, what so special
    about them, except to have celebrity parents.
    Look at all these kids from Actors in the past, most of them
    happen to be drug addicts or big looser.
    So what’s next America.

11. Just me says

Children of Nepotism … Exactly!!! Suri, Maddox and all these other kids have magazien covers, etc., but have done nothing, except be the children of major celebrities!