Halle Berry At The Jenesse Silver Rose Gala & Auction

Halle Berry

New mom Halle Berry was snapped at the Jenesse Silver Rose Gala and Auction, empowering women and benefiting children, at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday. She looks amazing!

1. Jenna M. (UK) says

Wow, she looks beautiful! Halle always has really amazing hair too.

#6, this isn’t the 1600’s, woman can wear whatever they want and with a body like Halle’s, who wouldn’t want to show it off?! Its not like she’s going out wearing nothing but nipple tassles and crotchless knickers!!!

2. dori says

I say you go girl to Halle because she was so small before she’s just enjoying her new voluptuos body. You enjoy it Halle!!!

3. Analise says

She is stunning as always and glowing!

# 6 is either ancient or never got past the training bra. Boobs are not nasty. Please.

4. jamie says

She does look gorgeous. She has a shape now! So skinny before her pregnancy. I perspnally would cover up a little more if i were nursing.. but it’s her choice and it’s not trampy, theyre just definatly more noticable.

5. boo says

I think the dress is beautiful, and very flattering to her figure, It does a fine job covering her body up, so what she has a little bit of clevage? Big Deal! She is showing off her sexy post baby body, and I think the dress suits her wonderfully!

6. Just Saying says

I am sick of seeing these after baby breasts. Have some self respect and wear something more appealing. You are a mother now. Don’t dress like your a cheap hooker. (Christina Ag wore the same type dress in her after baby pics) We know you have bigger breasts from nursing no need in showing them off like a tramp. Makes something beautiful and turns it nasty. JMO

7. Amanda says

She looks really happy. I doubt we see any pics of the baby for a long time. She likes to stay private and I dont blame her.

8. dori says

She looks phenomenal! Looks like she’s nursing. What a beautiful woman and I can’t wait to see pics of her little girl!

9. junofan says

wow, she still has those nice big preggo titties, and she looks sexy. I still wish she was pregnant though!