Amy Poehler & Will Arnett Expecting Their First Child

Will Arnett

Baby Mama star Amy Poehler, 36, and her husband Will Arnett are to become first-time parents, their rep Lewis Kay confirmed to People magazine.

The baby is due in late fall.

The couple have been married since 2003.

This has been a big week for Amy. Baby Mama, costarring Tina Fey, landed in the No. 1 box-office spot this weekend, and her Nickelodeon show, The Mighty B, also debuted.

Will, 37, is currently shooting the big-screen comedy When in Rome with Kristen Bell.

Wow! Will Arnett was amazing in Arrested Development! Pennies from heaven!

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Em says

Violetsky–

she’s the star of SNL and he was in a critically acclaimed (though cancelled, sadly) show called Arrested Development.

Not exactly superstars, but definitely famous 🙂

2. violetsky says

I have looked them up and the only thing either of them have done that I have seen is mean girls! and mean girls would only be because I have a teenage daughter.

3. 2teens says

I had no idea those two were a couple. What a hilarious team. I wonder what life is like in their house… constant comedy?

4. boo says

Hopefully she doesn’t take after her mom character in “Mean Girls”!! lol 😀 …I LOVE her, and can’t wait to see the new movie Baby Mama…although I think I will wait til it hits video, I have no time to go to the theater!lol
    Congrats and All the Best to the both of them! 🙂

5. Analise says

Non-entities? You’re on the internet and don’t know Amy Poehler is? You don’t even need cable for that.

Anyways, very cool. I’m sure she’ll have some humorous comments about her pregnancy. 🙂

6. violetsky says

Who are these people? Truly who are they … why does the web mistress put so many non entities on this site

7. Julie says

Good for them! She’s hilarious, I’m sure she’ll have a great sense of humor when it comes to pregnancy and the new bundle of joy!