An Expectant Jamie Lynn Spears Out Shopping With Her Mom

Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears

An expectant Jamie Lynn Spears and her mom Lynne were snapped stocking up on baby goods during a shopping trip in their hometown Kentwood, La., on Thursday. It looks like they picked up a Graco Swing ‘n Bounce 2-in-1 Infant Swing.

Graco

Comments

1. AMJ says

Just read on the “In case you didn’t know” site that Jaimie Lynn is having a girl and is due June 29….apparently her mom went with her to find out the baby’s gender.

2. cierra says

hay girl !!! how are u doing i miss u so much we do not talk for ever and ever i wish we can talk love ya!!!!!! bye

3. tiera says

well it’s honestly not a big deal that she’s pregnant. All that matters is that she is going to keep her baby. She did make a mistake and is owning up to her responsibility .Everybody knows that no one is perfect but if you keep doing it to perfection you’ll get it right… So for all the haters keep your head up jamie lynn.

4. Jenna M. (UK) says

#30, you sound incredibly fake. But on the off-chance that you’re real, please for the love of the gods make sure you don’t teach your children to read and write by yourself!

5. some 1 special says

i thought that people has been being mean like paprazzi damn i was 12 when i was pregnate with my twins and when some1 looked at me wrong i went off damn try getting pregnate with twins and some1 take pics of ur belly ued b pissed 2 now i am 14 and was pregnate with tttwins but i lost 1 of them and i look loke i am 9 months pregnate and i get pissed when some1 takes pppics of my belly 2. well g2g to the doc. so love ya lots xoxo

Here I am, Jenna! I stop by from time to time…but this site just doesn’t hold the same appeal for me as before. It’s good to hear from you, and I hope you’re doing well! I comment sometimes on perezhilton and justjared.

Hey Tia! I left a message for you a while back on Hellorazzi…and then another one yesterday, I think. Hope all is well with you!

7. Tia :) says

Hello Jenna dear. Im doing well…feeling very pregnant now. haha. KK&K’s mommy is on here sometimes…she is not at hellorazzi. The same for Oriana. Hope you are doing well!

8. Jenna M. (UK) says

Hi Tia! How are you? Do you know what happened to Oriana and KKK’s Mommy? I don’t think I’ve seen either of them on here in quite a while.

9. Jenna M. (UK) says

Nhlady, I very much doubt she chose to be pregnant. And she certainly didn’t choose to be a celebrity, it was forced upon her because of Britney and Lynn. The only thing she really chose in all of this was to move AWAY from Hollywood, which I think shows a great deal of maturity. Most 16 year olds would probably give anything to live in Hollywood and be famous. The paparazzi should leave her alone (and yes, I know by being on a site like this I am not helping the problem).

CC, I’m sure Britney does love her boys but the fact that she is not in jail for abusing them does not prove that!!! Plenty of parents who do not love their children don’t actually abuse them (although I’d have to say that not loving your own child IS pretty much emotional abuse). Similarly, many parents who do abuse their children still love them. Its a crazy world.

I’m not a fan of either Britney or Jamie-Lynn, but I think that Jamie-Lynn will probably turn out to be a better mother than Britney and I wish her and her boyfriend (and the baby!) all the best.

10. tink1217 says

It doesn’t matter if the story was sold to the magazine and who did or didn’t do it…the point is she moved from Hollywood crazyland back home to Louisiana to try to get through the pregnancy out of the public eye. Notice she always looks annoyed in pictures. She does deserve to have a normal life in Louisiana if thats what she wants and the paparazzi should oblige. Her mother should be there for her more too.

11. Tia :) says

Hello everyone! It’s been a while…I hope all is well! Im just stopping in to say hi! Iv been very busy for a while.

As for J-L Spears, i kinda feel sorry for her….poor girl. I do agree with Cara, it was her mother advice to sell the story. Poor parenting as far as im concerned. Shouldnt she be protecting her baby?

12. Cara says

Liza, I know what your saying…but she also said Her mother said she should sell it!! What kind of a mother does she have?!? Take it easy!

13. Tam says

anyways my mom was 16 when she got pregnant with me and after a little while she was party scene bound……. it happens to all the young moms

14. Tam says

I would not be a happy camper if my 16 year old turned up to be pregnant lol.. i would become a 38 year old grandma then..

15. violetsky says

She looks like she has been crying to me; she is still a little girl I wish the paps would leave her alone. 50% of American teenage girls have had sex at 16, there but for the grace of god go they.

16. Liza says

When you sell your teen pregnancy story to a magazine for 1 millione dollars, you can’t be surprised when the paparazzi follow you around.

17. Lauren says

I feel bad for Jamie Lynn. She’s trying to make the best out of a difficult situation and she moved away from L.A. to have a normal life. But, the papparazzi are still harassing her there. They need to leave her alone! She’s not her sister who is still in L.A. courting the media.

18. tink1217 says

its too bad the paparazzi can’t leave this girl alone. She moved back to Louisiana to get away from the craziness and it followed her. That is just sad. I wish her only the best. And, that is a cute swing!

19. Dee says

I too think she is making the best of things, I hope it al;l works out for her, celebrity or not she’s in a tough spot.

i dont care what people think about jamie lynne and her sister britney they are family

Jamie lynne:i wish her and casey the best for there child and hope she is a good mother

britney:she dearly loves her boys and sean and jayden love her if she didnt love her sons then she will be in prison for abusing them she loves her kids and is spending quality time with them

so stop being mean to those beautiful sisters

21. Amanda says

Poor girl. I feel bad for her. She is trying to make good of a bad situation but all these “perfect” people just want to sit back and judge her. They need to make laws for these paps. Lynn looks horrible, she is too dark, she needs to lay off the tanning booths. I wish she would have been a better mother to these poor girls.

22. Freya says

She looks like a normal teenage girl in a difficult situation, but making the best of it. She’s a small town girl at heart and I think it’s great that she’s sticking close to her roots and her family to prepare for this baby.

23. luckylee says

She is really young to be a mother but I give her credit – the fact that she has been laying low in her hometown and avoiding all the Hollywood craziness that nearly destroyed Britney shows some maturity on her part.

24. jennifer says

why cant paparazzi just leave the girl alone , she dont look to happy ! isnt she like in her 7th or 8th month ? when i was in my 8th month someone looked at me wrong i yelled at them !

Really,no matter what anyones situation today whose in the public eye there is no privacy. Why is this news?
    People shop,that’s news? It’s tiring already.