David Beckham Trying To Expand His Family

David Beckham

David Beckham is ready to expand his family with wife Victoria.

“We’re working on it,” the soccer star told Ellen DeGeneres – in an interview to air today…April 24th – when asked about Victoria’s prior statement she wanted to get pregnant after the Spice Girls tour ended in April.

“We’re very family oriented,” David said. “We always wanted a big family, which was weird because when we first got together we never even discussed how many children we wanted.”

“It’s worked out that we want a big family and we love kids so it’s worked out perfect,” he added.

The Beckhams have three children: Brooklyn, 8, Romeo, 5, and Cruz, 3. They have been married for nearly nine years.

David, 32, also told Ellen DeGeneres that he was uncomfortable while posing for his Armani underwear ads.

“Around the house we are [comfortable being naked] but when I was doing the Armani shoot I was quite uncomfortable because I’ve never done a shoot before just in underwear,” he said. “I was quite uncomfortable.”

1. Jx2 says

Thanks 2teens! I can now relax a bit before the next evening course begins in June. Not sure what it will be as I have yet to register on-line for it.
    Oh wow, I guess your daughter takes after you. That’s great! I hope she continues with her creativity. Do they have day camp for young artists in your city? I know that there are a few places in my city that offer art classes for youngsters. I actually taught graphic animation classes to elementary school kids a few years back. You should look into something like that. It would be very beneficial for her to use the right side of the brain once she is out of school for the summer.

2. 2teens says

Congrats on your accomplishment JX2!
    I went to MOMA along time ago, I was about 11 or 12. My daughter was lucky enough to visit there last summer when her best friends family let her accompany them to NYC, she loved it! She is a budding artist herself.

3. Jx2 says

hahaha 2teens – glad to see we have the same idea about David (and his Android), and also J-ello and Skeletor.

I’ve finally finished my night school course, wrote the final exam and now I’m eager to hope on my bike and go for a bike ride but it looks like we might get some rain today. I also need to go to the passport office today to have some new pics taken so that I can renew my passport. Hubbie and I are thinking about going to New York for a few days this summer. I’m looking forward to seeing all the art work at MOMA. I’ve never been there, have you?

4. Amanda says

He is HOT! I think Posh is the fakest woman out there. But they are good parents n thier kids seem really happy. So I am happy for them.

5. 2teens says

Yuck!!! I put them in the same category as J-lo and Marc Anthony. Bubble headed shopaholics, oh, add Katie Holmes too.

6. JJ says

Candy: Now you could say anybody who gets pregnant want to be trendy; there are so many celebrities getting pregnant, aren’t they?

7. Cara says

Victoria has stated many times she wants another child. I doubt its because others are having babies. I hope they have a little girl…Victoria would be a good mum to a little girl!

8. Candy says

Good Luck for them …but i think Victoria have seen lots of celebrities getting pregnant & baby bumbs everywere & thought this may be a trend ,so she decided to follow it

9. Sonic says

They NEED a girl!!!!!!!!! Maybe they’ll adopt…China has a HUGE issue with unwanted girl babies! Opps….I just reread she wanted to get pregnant so forget it.