Cindy Crawford & Family Out For Dinner At Nobu

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber were snapped taking their children, Presley, 8, and Kaia, 6, to dinner at Nobu in Malibu, California, on Monday.

Comments

1. Lila says

A beautiful family…but i disagree that Kaia is a Cindy lookalike.She actually looks more like her dad. Presley looks more like Cindy…and his long hair is very trendy these days. it’s the fashion.It will pass.

2. 2teens says

Well, maybe I’m in the minority on this thread but I happen to like longer hair on boys. My son has had his hair long & short through the years, always his choice… right now it is long and he is VERY popular with the girls (he is 16)… so there are people out there who do like it.

3. stephie says

i think it looks like kaia is wearing make up too. i hope it’s just b/c she was ‘playing’ with it and isn’t seriously wearing it. that would be ridiculous. both of those kids are gorgeous though!

(p.s. and i LOVE the name kaia… it’s my firstborn’s name too!!) :)

4. maggie says

I think kaia has to wear make up, so that way the people can know that shes the girl not her Presley

5. Iluvmy2girlz says

to me they look like her!! they are trully good looking kids just like their mom!! i agree boy needs a haircut!!

6. Julie says

Yes, it looks like her daughter is wearing blue eye shadow. Hmm. Maybe she was playing dress up earlier or something.

7. Tango says

All you commenting on the boys hair in a negative way GET OVER IT ALREADY! Its sooo boring, have you really nothing better to do with your time then pick on a kid?

8. Just me says

The kid is good looking, whatever the length of his hair. I think it’s safe to say that no one likes his long hair … everytime we see this family, it’s the same exact comment. Please, can we move on?

9. Peppers says

Presley is very pretty. His hair looks good that way, leave it. I usually don’t like long hair on a boy, but with him, it looks good.

10. Amanda says

Wonder what her reasoning is to leave his hair that long?? Kids should have thier own styles but with boundries. They are a good looking family though.

11. Kai says

You guys are picking on that poor boy like school bullies on a playground! You’re adults and he’s a child…a child who has a favorite hoodie and likes his hairstyle. Oh boy.

12. Michelle says

Perhaps, Judee, because Presley’s a bit weary of having ‘razzi in his face all the time. And I do mean that literally–you can see by Presley’s eye line that the photographer is barely a yard from them; this weren’t no telescopic lens from the other side of the parking lot. As for Presley, if I could change one thing about him, it would be that he quit wearing the same clothes over and over! How many times has he been photographed in this stupid hoodie!

13. Judee says

The girl in the back is a cute mixture of both mom and dad,the bigger girl in the front looks so serious….

14. Administrator says

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy – Thank you for pointing that out! I corrected it.

15. jen says

Ok- that belt just doesn’t look good on him. Does anyone else think it would look better on a girl?

They are a good looking family, and her son is looking more masculine in this photo than usual. I don’t disagree with boys wearing their hair long in any way, but many people here have commented that she should make him cut his hair. I think it’s alright….