An Expectant Ashlee Simpson On The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

An expectant Ashlee Simpson performed her new single Little Miss Obsessive on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. I think it is quite interesting that her engagement/pregnancy coincides so conveniently with her new single being released.

1. Iluvmy2girlz says

yea i don’t know if she’s pregnant or not, but she looks like Jlo when she was hiding her pregnancy with lose dresses!! only time will tell

2. Trish says

I saw her on Dancing with the stars and she was really singing ..I feel. Lip-synching on this website..OH yea big time!! Who says she isn’t blind..I do want her new CD tho. I bet it is fun!!

3. Lauren says

I don’t think she is lip-syncing. I’ve heard her live before and it sounded like this peformance.

4. kim says

she is definately lip syncing. i saw her perform this song on a few other shows and she was not lip syncing and it sounded nothing like this!

5. Michelle says

OMZ, she is definitely lip-synching! That is so off! Hmmm, I guess Papa Joe is whipping the strap, best get her knocked up duff on the stage to rack up the cash!

6. Liza says

No one has confirmed anything, and if pictures are anything to go by and she is pregnant, she’s very early. I don’t think she is though.

It just keeps getting posted on this website as if its fact.

7. jen says

Trish- I know, you can totally tell! You’d think that what happened to her on SNL she would learn from her mistakes.

8. MyNameIs says

I haven’t heard of it being confirmed. I think it is quite possible they are spreading the rumor just to get her name out there. If she isn’t, then she is obviously letting it go on since she is wearing clothing like this black dress.

I think it is quite interesting that someone could accuse someone else of timing their pregnancy around the release date of her new single! Has she even CONFIRMED the pregnancy yet?!