Jane Seymour At Gala Honoring Placido Domingo

Jane Seymour

Can you believe that she is 57?! Here Jane Seymour was snapped at the 40th Anniversary Gala honoring Placido Domingo presented by the LA Opera in LA on April 18th. Jane has four children.

1. Zbella says

She is pretty – and has an identical twin sister, right? I like how she acts so young and spunky.

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman….her love interest on there was hot!!!!!! I like Jane she looks amazing….if I have a body like that at 57….watch out world!

3. Amanda says

Kayla thanks for the name calling, I greatly appreciate. Really mature of you! Maybe one day I can be as perfect as you and never be human and make a mistake.

4. haylie says

Father: John Frankenberg (obstetrician, d. 1990)
    Mother: Mieke van Trigt (nurse)
    Sister: Sally Frankenberg
    Sister: Anne (homeopathic nurse)
    Husband: Michael Attenborough (m. 1971, div. 1973)
    Husband: Geoffrey Planer (m. 1977, div. 1978)
    Husband: David Flynn (m. 18-Jul-1981, div. May-1992, one son, two daughters)
    Son: Sean Flynn (b. 1986)
    Daughter: Katherine Flynn (“Katie”, b. 1981)
    Daughter: Jennifer Flynn (stepdaughter, “Jenny”)
    Husband: James Keach (m. 15-May-1993, twin sons)
    Son: John Stacy Keach (twin, b. 1995)
    Son: Kristopher Steven Keach (twin, b. 1995)
    Son: Kalen Keach (stepson)
    Sadie is right she have six children. She has 2 stepchildren. Beside Wikipedia its always wrong they said that Elisabeth hesselback named her son Ryan Thomas. halle berry name her daughter clara stellla aubry berry.soleil moon frye welcome a son jagger joseph blue.

5. Freya says

And I was wrong, and it would appear she does indeed have four children. From Wikipedia:

Seymour has heterochromia: where her right eye is hazel and her left is green. In 2007, she admitted to having undergone plastic surgery, including breast augmentation and eye lift.[2]

Seymour has been married four times, and has four children:

1971-1973: Michael Attenborough
    1977-1978: Geoffrey Planer
    1981-1992: David Flynn (with whom she had two children, Katherine, born 1981; and Sean, born 1986. Her daughters appeared with her as “Katie Flynn” and “Jenni Flynn” in the infomercial for cosmetics line “Natural Advantage by Jane Seymour.”)
    1993 to present: James Keach (with whom she had twins Johnny and Kris, born 1995, named after family friends Johnny Cash and Christopher Reeve)

6. Freya says

Perhaps I’m being naive, but I honestly don’t think that Jane Seymour has had any plastic surgery. She looks wrinkled but she also looks like she has taken good care of herself and I think having twins later on in life probably had a hand in that. I’m a big fan of “Dr. Quinn” and I think she’s beautiful. Maybe she’s had some botox, but methinks most of that is natural.

7. Michelle says

Ha some woman on this board in their 30’s would be envious to look this good. Plastic Surgery or not you still have to have something to work with, look at Tori Spelling!

8. Janine says

Remind me if i ever win the lotter to phone Jane Seymour up and ask her who her plastic surgeon is so I can look this good at 57

9. 2teens says

Jane Seymour wasn’t the Gerber baby. I remember reading an article about that, it was some other woman but definitely not Jane Seymour.
    Looks like she has a better plastic surgeon than Priscilla Presley.