Great Links!

Kingston’s adventure at the park!

Heidi Klum & family at the Grove.

Princess Tiáamii has the chicken pox.

1. sharrie says

Kingston is so cute, as are Heidi’s kids. Princess T is not homely…she looks alot like her dad. I feel bad for that poor baby…she looks so uncomfortable…..

2. Jx2 says

#12 – exactly !!

#11 – children fall down all the time and it’s part of growing up – they are not made from glass !!

3. Just me says

I think the photo of Kingston is kind of like something on America’s Funniest Home Videos. It’s not hilarious but it’s kind of cringing funny, since he’s OK.

4. Jx2 says

To whom it may concern: I thought Kingston running into the orange pile-on was hilarious…although I do find Hello Kitty atrocious!!! But you probably figured that out for yourself. Such a smart cookie you are!

5. 2teens says

^^^ I got the impression that Kingston did it on purpose… I mean, how can you miss a bright orange traffic cone? LOL

Hmmm…perhaps I’m in the minority here, but I cringed when I saw the pic of poor Kingston running into the traffic cone, just as Gavin appears to be doing….but I guess that’s just me.

Heidi’s children=absolutely precious! Love seeing pics of that family.

I feel so bad for poor little Princess. What a selfish mother Katie is! What is she thinking? “Let’s take my sick and ailing baby out for a day of shopping in Beverly Hills! ” Genius….

7. 2teens says

The photo of Kingston and the traffic cone was priceless- LOL

So glad to see photos of scrumptious Henry – he’s so cute!

Princess isn’t homely, I think she has a rather sweet face with her big eyes. Too bad her nitwit parents don’t have her best interests at heart when there is a photo op to be had.

Love Heidi’s boys…they are soooo cute!!

Kingston is a doll!!

As for princess…chicken pox are not a good look…think I would have kept my child in the house.

9. Jx2 says

ha ha Kingston runs into a pile-on! LOL
    Gotta love slapstick comedy when it involves children…YouTube is great for that kind of stuff!

10. Just me says

What are these people doing taking out their kid with chickenpox? I don’t know, maybe you can’t catch it unless you touch the kid, but still.
    Jordan said something in the article about carrying on as normal but it seems to me the kid should be at home getting rest.

11. Tam says

princess tiiami? is just a homely baby in my opinion… she didn’t get her moms looks thats for sure..