Nicole Kidman Struggling With Morning Sickness

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman opened up about the morning sickness that she has been experiencing.

“I’ve had severe morning sickness,” the expectant actress, 40, told Access Hollywood on Monday – when she and husband Keith Urban hit the red carpet at the CMT Awards in Nashville.

Nicole, wearing a figure-hugging red dress that revealed a burgeoning baby bump, also admitted to wondering if the most difficult part is yet to come.

“I’m good actually, really good. Waiting for the third trimester,” she said. “Everyone says that is hard work.”

Comments

1. Bridget's Mommy says

Trish just about everyone has or has had morning sickness. Just because she’s struggling with hers does not mean she cares less about her other children. And there is nothing saying saying that Tom Cruise isn’t keeping those kids away from their mom. Get your facts sraight before you open your mouth.

2. jennifer wilson says

I think Nicole looks beautiful. Regarding her age, most of my friends didn’t start having kids until their early to mid thirites – college, grad school, job = early to mid thirties. I had my first child at 33 and we will have another before I’m 36. that’s just the way that it is and honestly, better to have a parent who is emotionally and fincially prepared to have a child, than a parent who is not.

3. Kittycat says

The people who commented on here that Nicole Kidman is too old to be having babies should get their facts straight ! My mum had me when she was 43 and my sister when she was 42, and that was over 40 years ago when it was less common for women to have babies in their 40’s. My sister and I both turned out fine so there’s no reason why a healthy woman in her 40’s can’t, or shouldn’t have, kids.

4. Iluvmy2girlz says

i agaree that a baby is a blessing no matter how old the mother is. It was my personal choice to be a younger mother (early 20’s) i think some older mothers, like mid 40’s and up look like the babies grandmas, but if it makes them happy then who is anyone to judge!

5. ELlen says

I thought we previously determined that Angel, Twinkle and Princess Mommy was ficticious?

Until your body says no, your not too old.

6. Bridget's Mommy says

First off Nicole is beautiful and everyone should be very happy for her and her family. Second of all Angel, Twinkle, and Princess’ Mommy should not voice opinions about people she doesn’t know not everyone can be super young when they have kids. Another thing when God blesses anyone, no matter their age, it ia and always will be a blessing. God bless Nicole and Keith because things will only get better from here on out.

7. Jx2 says

One thing is for sure – the extra weight suits her. She looks radiant!!! When she smiles her eyes are smiling too not just her mouth…that was not always the case with Nicole.

8. Zbella says

Kim – I was too – sick the whole time w/all 3 pregnancies. It’s so horrible, and I feel for her. Such a blessing to have a precious baby though!

9. Zbella says

Liza, I think luvmygirls was saying her belly might get a lot bigger soon, not that she would have the baby prematurely.

10. Liza says

Cloe, that’s what happens when couples get divorced and get remarried. It’s pretty natural for someone to want to have a family with their partner.

I think Nicole has lots of love for her children. People assume that simply because photographers aren’t publishing photos of her with them regularly, that she must not have a relationship with him, but I don’t think that that is true.

11. Liza says

Yes a lot of women do go into labor at 7 or 8 months, and most of those babies spend some time in the NICU.

12. Iluvmy2girlz says

hey you never know, she might POP at around seven or eight months along, a lot of women do!!

13. jen says

I don’t think she get to see the other two kids alot because of Tom the crazy nut case. I am happy for her she been wanting this for a very long time.

14. Kay says

Aftering reading the biography by Andrew Morton, I really feel sorry for Nicole. It’s sad that her children aren’t as much as part of her life as she would no doubt like them to be. Tom seems to be very controlling. I wish her all the best. Nicole and Keith are going to have a beautiful baby!

15. Grip says

She looks lovely and I wish her the best. I think her other children are banished from her becuase she doesn’t drink the “xenu juice” of scientology.

16. sharrie says

That is a lovely picture of her, the best one for a long time. I am happy for her, I know she has been waiting a long time for this….

17. marie says

wow Third trimester!!! she have a so smile babybump. for shure, she will be nothing to loose after the birth.

18. Butterfly says

Well, I guess that answers the question about how far along she is and why she doesn’t appear as big as some think she should.

If she conceived it is God’s will. I wouldn’t say she is too old. I wouldn’t have any kids after 35 years old though just because of the risks involved. But hey, she’s got lots of money to pay them doctors… seems the stars get what they want almost all the time…

20. Angel,Twinkle,&Princess’s Mommy says

she is old and grey she shouldnt be haveing a kid at her age the old tart grow up people

21. kim says

i know how she feels. i was sick for 9 straight months. it was terrible. she looks very pretty here.