Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Enjoy A Night Out

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony left the twins at home to dine at NYC’s Waverly Inn on Monday.

Comments

1. cierra says

JENNIFER LOPEZ AND HER HUSBEN MARC ANTHONY. I DID NOT KNOW JENNIFER LOPEZ HAS A HUSBEN I DID NOT KNOW THAT AT ALL. REALLY AT ALL DID YOUR KNOW THAT JENNIFER LOPEZ HAD A HUSBEN .DID YOUR KNOW THAT OR NOT. BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW!!!!!!! BUT THEY ARE HAPPY TOGETHER. I HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY TOGETHER I HOPE THAY LIVE ALL THE WAY TROW.

2. yve says

#15 lmao!!!! i think that its a damn shame that these ppl are already out and about after like a mo. of their babies being home…shouldnt you be home enjoying them????…damn…if that was gonna be the case what in the hell was the point of having them….uhn uhn,,,,*smh*

3. Zbella says

That article was too harsh. We don’t know why she chose not to breastfeed and it’s really none of our business. I do breastfeed and I love it and support others who choose to do so. But my goodness, it is not a crime to formula feed!

4. Cara says

Come on people! It’s her personal choice to not breastfeed! It doesnt make her a bad person!! man oh man!

5. Lauren says

Jennifer looks great. I agree, the article in People came off as very shallow and materialistic. Those pictures were ridiculous!

6. 2teens says

It is her personal choice whether or not to breastfeed. But she does come off as sounding very shallow in that article. In fact, everything that woman does seems pretty self-centered.
    LOL I love Butterfly’s comment #15 – so true!

7. ann says

We don’t like her movies at all, she is a bad actress and a very material person. I hope she can do something to help poor children, I hope that she can hope people like Angelina.

8. Amanda says

Wow I had no idea! Thanks for the info! After reading that my opinion of JLo is beyond low. Wonder how she lost so much weight? She does look happy though.

9. JLo says

Marc Anthony – In 2007, Mr. Jennifer Lopez was ordered to pay about $2.5 million in back taxes. Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau said Anthony failed to file returns from 2000 – 2004, a period when he earned $15.5 million. Anthony was never charged with a crime, but two of his associates pleaded guilty to tax felonies.

10. JLo says

how funny this two..so extravagant…but did not almost paid TAXES!
    shame! shame! shame!
    i hate this two
    so boring!
    gggrrrrr
    Marc the skeletal
    and Jlo the HUSBAND’S COLLECTOR

11. Vic says

OMFG!!!! Just read the article that Carleigh posted and can’t believe how unmaternal JLo sounds. I’m a twin mum and tried my hardest breastfeeding my boys (though I found it tough with 2 hungry babies) and managed for 3 months as I knew this was the best start for them. I feel sorry for her twins, wonder what their reaction will be in the future when they read that article?!? And as for them feeling ‘proud’ of her because she did a run…AARRGGHHH…the most pathetic comment I’ve read in a long time!! Get a life JLo!!

12. Butterfly says

I am thrilled that I am not either one of them–even if had the money–can’t imagine these two trying to reproduce–with a straight face–Don’t they make each other throw up? Who knows maybe that is what turns them on..

13. lily says

#6 kim I agree with what you said, I don’t like this couple very much, they are very material person, We never hear that they are doing anything charitable. she is very bad actress, we don’t like movies at all.

14. Amanda says

You can tell Jlo is nursing, I have never seen her so thin. She looks happy! Its a shame they are out all the time and you never see the kids. What a way to start off. I thought they would make great parents.

I am with 6 and 7 AND I don’t care what is going on with these two I wouldn’t mind seeing pictures of them with their children, if they weren’t nauseating

16. kim says

the pics in people magazine were a joke! very fairytailish and so unrealistic. i dont like this couple very much.

17. dori says

I don’t know if any of you saw the spread in People mag of them with the babies… but they were great. Definately worth getting the magazine.

18. dori says

This is one of many nights they have had out. They go out a lot and I have many pics already of them out and about. Marcs outfit looks like he couldn’t decide whether to dress casual or formal, so he wore both!! LOL LOL
    They look great… good to seem them having fun.