Elisabeth Röhm Welcomes A Daughter

Elisabeth Röhm

Elisabeth Röhm and fiancé Ron Wooster have welcomed a daughter.

The former Law & Order star, 34, and Ron, 40, welcomed their first child at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Easton August Anthony arrived early – Elisabeth said the due date was her own birthday, April 28th – and weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz, and was 18 inches long.

“I’ve been dreaming about her for the last nine months, I’m so thrilled she’s finally here,” Elisabeth told People magazine. “Ron and I cannot wait to take her home and begin our life together as a family.”

Elisabeth and Ron plan to marry in October in Palm Springs.

“Our daughter may be in a bassinet, but she’ll be the prettiest flower girl. I can’t wait,” Elisabeth told InStyle Weddings last December.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. dori says

TINKIES MOM IS NO MOM HE SHE IS A HE AND 15 YEARS OLD BOY DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS NASTY COMMENTS HE’LL GET BORED AND LEAVE

2. Ronnie says

i know celebs are trying to be original and all but easton and august were beautiful original names why did she have to stick august on the end??
    oh well her choice,

and yeah isn’t twinkle the name for a woman g enitals why would you call your child that?

3. Syncear says

hahahahahahahah Morgan should go check the madonna thread on perez hilton cuz kimora, kariah, and kajanae’s mommy went over their and told her off after morgan told everyone to come to babyrazzi and pretend to have kids. wow that is just too funny. Go Kx3!!

4. jen says

#6- and Twinkle isn’t? Let’s see….. I can just hear kids singing “twinkle twinkle little star,” or saying “tinkle twinkle!” You have a lot of room to talk-LOL

5. telemetry says

I don’t understand this trend for naming girls boys names.

Can anyone explain it?

Is it to be unique?

6. Chloe says

6. Angel,Twinkle,&Princess’s Mom- And your fake childrens names are better. I wouln’t want to be called Twinkle.

7. Jessica says

Hiya all im new to this site i read on perez hilton.com that i should come on here and say that i was a mommy which is werid why in the world would any one do that! any ways im not going to to that! i don’t know much about this site so if any one wants to chat and fill me in then your welcome to!

Congratulations!