An Expectant Minnie Driver At Premiere Of "Street Kings"

Minnie Driver

Minnie Driver

An expectant Minnie Driver was snapped at the premiere of “Street Kings” in Hollywood on April 3rd. She looks soooo happy!

Comments

1. Apple says

Best Wishes to her!!!!! I don’t really like the name honor but if that is here desicion okay then!!!

2. DMITZ says

Who cares if she’s not married. She’s an adult capable of making adult decisions. This is 2008 guys. Hopefully her boyfriend will be involved in her and the baby’s life but if not, then she should have thought about that for getting pregnant and not being married.

I think she looks radiant! Good luck to her and her new baby.

3. Lurker says

Whoops..that had some grammatical errors.. I started to say he can stay private and then changed my mind to what she had said.

Well, that and the capital i that I put in her name..:-(

4. Lurker says

MInnie Driver has said that her boyfriend, the baby’s father, can “is private, and can stay private”,as she is the celeb, he’s not.

Whether people agree with it or not, personally I respect her choice to help him stay out of the glare of the public eye.

5. Jessie says

tam- Sorry, for a second there I thought you meant Jessica Alba’s baby’s daddy! Sorry! Haha, yeah, I don’t know who Minnie’s baby’s daddy is.

6. Jessie says

tam- The baby’s daddy is Cash Warren.

I don’t like the name “Honor”, but it might grow on me. I think it’s kind of weird how she said “because it’s an honor to have Cash’s baby”…

7. Shera says

She is so pretty and looks very… Happy. I loved her on Will and Grace as Lorraine and wish her a nice pregnancy.

When she announced it on Jay Leno I thought she said she was married. She was talking about him and said he wasn’t famous.

8. Dee says

So I guess it’s cool now for all these people who aren’t married to keep popping out kids? What great role models.

9. Alex says

JESSICA ALBA will be having a baby girl called Honor, according to US reports.

The 26-year-old, who is due to give birth to her first child with fiancé Cash Warren in early summer-time, reportedly told friends her chosen baby name before sending them out to buy baby shower gifts.

One friend is said to have bought a gold and white bracelet with the name Honor especially for the shower.

A source told a US magazine: “This woman was so exited that Jessica is having a girl.

“She said she loved the name too, Honor, and said Jessica picked it because she felt it was an honor to have Cash’s baby.

“She said she couldn’t wait to give it to Jessica this weekend. She asked twice if the bracelet would be ready by then.”

The couple, who got in engaged last December, announced the pregnancy in January.