Tony Dovolani & Wife Expecting Twins

Tony Dovolani

Dancing with the Stars pro dancer Tony Dovolani and his wife Lina are expecting twins, People magazine has learned. The couple already have a two-year-old daughter, Luana.

Tony, who’s paired with Broadway star Marissa Jaret Winokur this season, told People magazine, “everything is great” with his wife’s pregnancy, which is four months along. Lina is 26.

“Kids are a blessing and give your life purpose and meaning,” he said.

Perhaps this explains why Tony, 34, known for his intensity on the ballroom floor, has been smiling so much on the show this season. Reharsals with Marissa, who’s expecting a son via a surrogate, have been a blast, he shared.

“I cannot stop smiling this year and part of the reason is Marissa is a sweetheart,” Tony said, acknowledging that ballroom dancing is not all they have in common these days. “I’m thinking about my babies and she’s thinking about her baby. Now if somebody doesn’t point their toe it’s no longer as important as it used to be.”

Best Wishes!

1. AEM says

actually WM – this has been updated and he knows one of the twins is a boy! :)…the other one they couldn’t see because the boy’s legs was blocking the shot 🙂

2. dalaney says

The wm really need to control her web page. First it was the fake mommy clubs now this harpescommunity. the wm need to do something about it.

3. 2teens says

^^^^ It’s Marissa, not Melissa. She is using a surrogate because she had cervical cancer.
    The woman in the photo above is Lina. She is carrying her own pregnancy.

4. Jo! says

I wonder why Melissa is having a baby by a surrogate… is it bc she cannot carry a baby? or bc of her career?

5. Jx2 says

Having twins(or multiple births) is considered a mutation according to the science books. The human body is not designed to hold more than one child at a time. I strongly believe that there is a definite change in our environment which is contributing to all the “twin” births…it’s become an epidemic. When fish are showing up in streams as hermaphrodites and with very high level of PCBs and Mercury in their systems from contaminates leaching into the water…it does not surprise me to hear all about this twins trend.

6. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

5. Katie That is to funny. I would freak at first if my daughter gave me this letter.

7. dori says

Love Tony !!! He’s a great dancer. Congrats to him and his wife!
    I’ve heard that one before, but not for a while, thats a great one Katie!

This must be twin revolution or something…I hope I don’t catch that bug…I think one is enough…congrats to them though I love the encouragement he gives Marissa on DWS.

9. Katie says

more twins! Best Wishes
    and happy april fools to yall this is what i did

Dear mum,

I am writing you this note to say that I haven’t been honest to you lately.

I have a boyfriend, his name is Dragon and he lives in a trailer in the woods he wears biker clothes and deals Ecstasy.

I am moving in with him and I am four months pregnant.

His friends will come over all the time so I can get a little frisky with them.

We will make a living out of growing drugs and selling them to Dragons friends as are both already drug addicts, we will live a life of drugs beer and all the s!ex.

Wish us luck

I am at the neighbors house, all of the above was a lie I just wanted to let you know there are worse things in life than my report card which is in the top drawer.