Katie's New Do

Katie Holmes

Katie Holmes debuted a pageboy cut at Pizzeria Mozza in L.A. Monday night.

Katie picked up a few pies and headed back home. Tom and Suri were not with her.

The new cropped cut could possibly be for a role. Katie’s rep confirmed that “she is in discussions” to join the Broadway revival of All My Sons.

Hmmm…Katie can get away with any hairstyle at all, but this seems a peculiar choice.

1. Rijay says

I still don’t understand how Suri happened. Mimi Roger, Tom’s 1st wife said he was sterile. Nicole couldn’t get pregnant though they tried for years and finally adopted.
    (Nicole didn’t seem to have any problems getting pregnant with her now husband). Then all of a sudden, Suri pops out? I’m really curious.

2. Jenna M. (UK) says

“31. Kay | April 3rd, 2008 at 5:18 pm
    Most men don’t like short hair so I am guessing it was her decision to cut it short. Even though Tom seems very opinionated I don’t think he told her to cut it shorter, it was her decision.”

… unless he wanted her to look more male 😉

3. Shadow Girl says

She reminds me of Demi Moore in that movie Ghost.

I guess it’s OK, but I really think shoulder length wavy hair would work best with her face.

Is this the new $cieno recruiting haircut fad? Those freaks go too far!

4. Kay says

5. K says

I don’t understand why this would be “peculiar.” I have had this hairstyle for years. And it’s not a mullet. Losers.

Yes, he is a little insecure. I knew this man said he has a personal account on a Herpes site” PositiveLoving.com”, but just curious to know the living after being poz

7. Amanda says

I think Tom tries and make her look a least attractive as possible because he is insecure. She has went downhill since she has been with him. She doesnt even act like the same person at all. I feel so bad for her.

8. Frog who eats Butterfly says

Butterfly, since when did anything really on this site directly relate to motherhood? The times are few are far in between. Let me add to your insight: what does Brooke Shields being at a luncheon, Jessica Alba buying juice, or a half-naked picture of Heidi Klum have anything to do with motherhood?

Your statement would have made sense had there been consistency about the other celebs.

Whether or not her hair looks good is irrelevant to this blog and irrelevant to who Katie actually is as a mother. I guess some people actually do care about her hair…W O W

10. Jx2 says

I like the haircut!! Her hair look s smooth and shiny and healthy. It’s not overprocessed or stringy and it looks cute on her. She has the face to carry off a look like this.

11. Sarah says

“Let’s vote!”

But me down for a no.

This woman could sneeze and the media would act like it was the most exciting thing ever to happen in the history of the world, but I personally would be happy to never see or hear about her (or Tom) ever again.

12. carleigh says

I knew it was bound to happen……..she has morphed into the female version of Tommy Girl!!!OMG…I don’t like this haircut. I liked the previous sleek cut she sported originally when she first got it cut, but this makes her resemble Tom way too much!!! It’s scary what CruiseControl will make her do!!! Yuck Kaite! Grown back your beautiful hair and look like yourself again!!

13. 2teens says

Haircut’s not bad. She’s cute but it just seems like there’s not much in the old cranium.

14. Rijay says

Too funny. I don’t like her to begin with but with this cut, her big ears will stick out all the more.
    Doesn’t Tom have enough money to put the hairstyle first on a computer image of her to see how ridiculous and manly it would look? LOL.

15. samsmom says

The picture in the link that #4 provided is much better than this one. I think it is a cute cut.

No offense WM, but I don’t care about Katie Holmes’ hair. Suri’s hair, maybe–at least a picture of Suri’s hair would belong on a babyrazzi posting. Granted, you are the WM; however, does anyone really care about Katie’s hair? Let’s vote!

17. luckylee says

It seems a little funny that she has this new haircut & she just “picked up some pies and headed back home”. Doesn’t she have an assistant to do that? Smells like a photo op.