Cindy Crawford & Kid Rock At Party

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford and Kid Rock were snapped at the Leatherheads after-party in Hollywood on Monday.

…just fun to see a pic of Cindy!

Comments

1. Nicki says

Cindy and Kid Rock are friends. Anyone remember the pics of his and Pam’s wedding? Cindy and Randy was there on the yacht, Cindy on video doing a lap dance for Randy. They are friends.
    He went out with Cheryl Crow for a couple years, she has nothing but good things to say about him. He can’t be all that bad. I like Pam, they weren’t meant to be.
    #20—Please stop spamming the baby sites with your herpes crap, PLEASE.

Yes, they look great. Many users are their supporter on “PositiveLoving.com” which provide Dating service for Herpes people. And most people do not know the woman ever helped a Herpes girls on that site

3. Amanda says

I like Kid Rock. He is himself no matter what people say or think. I admire that. Other people are too busy pretending they have a “perfect” life. As for his relationship with Pam, everyone makes mistakes and we all know what he was thinking with. She is beyond trash. It looks like Cindy is having a great time. He looks annoyed. LOL

4. Jx2 says

What does the photo have to do with babies???
    I like Cindy Crawford. I was a teen when she was in the spotlight and I admired her a great deal. She still looks awesome for her age. As for the dishrag with the hat…he is disgusting and whenever I look at that man I feel like dousing myself with hand sanitizer!! Gross! What did Pam Anderson see in him..he’s a loser!!

5. Jayne says

FOCUS, PEOPLE!! As for the picture, just another photo of an aged haggy looking has been super model and one scruffy looking dude!!

6. Ella,Keirstin,&Elise's Mommy! says

I just realized the pic doesnt show up!!! I will try to find another way!

7. Ella,Keirstin,&Elise's Mommy! says

2teens please just shut up!!! Yo don’t know what you are saying!! We have a right to post on here if we want!!! LEAVE US ALONE !!! Thanks!!

8. 2teens says

I really don’t know what to say about this photo.
    Looks like the “mommy gang” is going to trash another thread with their (her) psychotic ramblings though.

9. Ella,Keirstin,&Elise's Mommy! says

Oh poor girl!!! Flights are expensive this late!!
    LG&G’s mom- I love your kids they are sooooo cute!!!! Will you post when you have Savannah?!?!?

10. Ella,Keirstin,&Elise's Mommy! says

I know!!!! I don’t think I will post any pictures until they stop hating me or at least don’t post it on every post!! Are the girls home yet?

11. Zoe, Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

thank you eke’s mom i will try but it is so hard when you got them having ago at you on every single post

12. Ella,Keirstin,&Elise's Mommy! says

Thank You ZoeZaraandGracie’s Mom for posting on here again don’t let them bring you down!!!