An Expectant Tori Spelling With Dean & Mimi La Rue

Tori Spelling

An expectant Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott took their pug Mimi La Rue out for some fun in West Hollywood on Monday.

Just typing “Mimi La Rue” made me giggle!

1. Lauren says

I like Tori. She’s always really been candid and honest about her life unlike other celebrities. I can’t wait to see their little girl. 😀

2. Amanda says

Tori looks so happy! I say to heck with the bra! Comfort is more important right now. Love the dog name. My dogs are named strange too. I am so glad Dean has stood behind her the way he has.

I love this family. Best wishes to them. Most of the user on our Herpes community “” are her fans. Her blog on the first page gets many hitts everyday

4. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

I wanted to name our dogs cute names, but my husband chose Clive and Sy. But when I was expecting my first girl he had all these cute girly names picked out. Go Figure

5. Tia :) says

hi JJ, we have a chocolate Lab named Coco…i would also like more frill, but alas, I have a husband too..haha!

6. Jx2 says

hi Tia – Yes – I like the dog’s name too!! Bob Geldoff named his daughter Fifi Trixiebell…I would love that name for a dog or cat but my husband would never go for it…he prefers less “frilly” names for pets…I’ll wear him down eventually 🙂

7. phnxgirl says

I love her hair since she cut it or took out her extensions. It is much more flattering on her.

8. carleigh says

Tori looks so good with this pregnancy, she is smiling, glowing and not slowing down at all. I heard they were back in Fallbrooke shooting a new season, has anyone else heard this news? Liam is just a complete doll, I can’t wait to see their baby girl!