Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony At Screening Of Shine A Light

Jennifer Lopez

New parents Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony were snapped at a screening of Shine a Light, a Rolling Stones concert documentary, at New York’s Ziegfeld Theater on Sunday.

And Jennifer was snaped leaving an NYC hair salon on Friday.

Jennifer Lopez

Comments

1. xenia says

Jx2 what is your problem? Are you like this perfect person that you can say such sh*t about someone as beautiful as JLo? First take a look in the mirror and then say something. Unless you are a supermodel and then I apologise for getting pissed at you but every time I see you here it is always negative. I cant believe how nasty you are. Its actually a shame. All togther now, ‘we love you Jx2 just as you are’.

2. Jx2 says

#18 – she’s a nut job..her obsession with her image and her style and her whole hypocondriac behaviour with her kids…TOO SEVERE!!

3. Jen says

please stop hatin on jennifer lopez, you have to criticize her because you dont look like that and you WISH you did…jlo has been my idol for over 10 years. i love her and she is amazingly goregous!

4. Jx2 says

ha ha ha Nidia – I was thinking the same thing about her nose!! Another thing I do not like are her Mary Tyler Moore sunglasses…she looks so deranged in them…those sunglasses have to go…why do people wear things that do not suit them? just because they happen to be “In Style”?
    She’s more like a fashion victim with those sunglasses.

5. JESS says

I AGREE WITH JENNIFER. ANYONE CAN LOOK AS GOOD AS J.LO WITH A NANNY, A PERSONAL TRAINER AND A CHEF.

6. Jennifer says

Well, all us new moms would look this amazing if we had JLo’s money, someone doing our hair, makeup and picking out clothes for us. You know us “normal folks” resort to wearing our maternity clothes for a few weeks after the baby is born as we desperately try to squeeze into our normal clothes. I know I did! My daughter is 3 1/2 mos and I’m just getting my hips into my “skinny days jeans.” I’m sure they must have tailored clothes or something. That aside, she really does look great.

she looks a little harsh to me – too much makeup or something. all of her clothes are strategically chosen, as well. I doubt she’s lost all the baby weight just yet, as some sites are posting.