Denise Richards & Sam With The Wiggles

Denise Richards

Denise Richards and Sam, 4, were snapped with the Wiggles! The Wiggles performed Saturday at Nokia Theater L.A. Live and hosted a backstage meet and greet after the show.

Hmmm…Sam looks a bit frightened.

Comments

1. Carol says

I think this lady is a little crazy and very into herself. Kids look a lot like Charlie, for sure the older one is him completely.

2. boo says

I have a nearly 5 yr old and a 2 and a half yr old, So I am due for another baby 🙂 What about your little one… How old is she? Is she excited to be a big sister?

3. Tia :) says

boo, with my daughter i was sick all the time…so far so good with this one. A few times i felt sick…other than that, im ok 🙂 How old are your other two if you dont mind me asking?

4. kim says

i saw a clip this morning of her interview where she says she’s a single mom and its sooo difficult. She dosent know what “difficult” really is. She annoys me anyways.

5. boo says

lol Tia…. With my other 2 pregnancies I never had to deal with the morning sickness and all that, So I’m crossing my fingers this time will be the same and so far so good. I’m about 6 weeks now.
    I have however been feeling extremely tired and getting a few more headaches then usual which is odd for me, But that is obviously Pregnancy.
    I can’t wait, I’m so anxious for this winter to be over ( which looks like I may have my wish by the end of the week if this rain keeps up) But I am Sooo anxious for Next winter to start…… If we could just skip the next couple of seasons that would be great!!lol

Yes, she looks tiny because the Wiggles are especially tall.

My kids don’t watch a lot of TV and haven’t seen the Wiggles….but then again they’re still quite young being 3 and 19 months….and 2 months! 🙂

Poor Sam…she probably enjoyed the program but doesn’t look too happy..

Boo…that’s fantastic and so exciting! You’ll have to keep us updated! 🙂

7. squeeky sue says

Why does pimp mamma with all of Charlie and Martins money dress her kids in such cheap tat!! She has no sense of style, taste or decorum.

8. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

Congratulation boo

I really don’t like Denise Richards. She seems like she just wants the popularity.

9. boo says

Thank You Jessie… I just found out about 2 weeks ago….. I am about 6 weeks now and So excited. Bring on November 😀

10. Sarah says

“yes, there’s Sam looking frightened in mommy’s arms as usual, and as usual, mommy making big smiles for the camera….why do we care about her again?? she’s always ready for any photo op.”

Ditto. Thanks for saving me the time of having to write that out.

12. boo says

That dress is definitely not flattering for her figure…. It looks like Sam is being propped on her hip and it makes her look much wider then what she is!

I love the Wigles, and love that My kids love the Wiggles they are the one Childrens entertainment program that will keep my Babes Occupied for the entire time it is on!

I am so excited for my next child to be born… I’m sure my older kids will make sure that their baby Brother or Sister watches the program to! 😀

13. kim says

Thank you Amy. I think your right because I was thinking like Freya…I was wondering why i havent heard that she is pregnant.