Ryan Phillippe & Abbie Cornish Rumored To Be Expecting A Child Together

Abbie Cornish

Abbie Cornish

Rumors are flying that Ryan and Abbie are expecting a child together. The rumors are not hard to believe considering that Ryan Phillippe just recently said that he couldn’t wait to become a father again!

The ‘Stop Loss’ actor has two children, Ava, 8, and Deacon, 4, with ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, and shared that he would love to remarry and have more kids.

Ryan is rumored to be dating his ‘Stop Loss’ co-star Abbie Cornish, 25. “I can see getting married again. And I can certainly see possibly having children again. I’m pretty young, and there are many beautiful things about that idea of marriage and family,” Ryan said.

“It just doesn’t always work out perfect for everybody. But I’ve done all I’m going to do in terms of talking about that part. It’s fair to her and fair to myself to move on.

“At this point in time I feel in a pretty good place.” Asked about his romance with Abbie, Ryan remained coy but revealed he loved working with her on the war drama.

Ryan, 33, told USA Today, “There’s no good to come of making any definitive statement about your personal life in that regard. It’s just something I would really rather not address. It has to be a ‘no comment.’

“She is a cool chick. She grew up on a farm. She’s kind of a tomboy, so she was like one of the guys a lot of the time.”

Last week, Ryan gave ex-wife Witherspoon and her new boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal his blessing.

Ryan said, “He’s a good dude. I love her and I want her to be happy, and it seems like she is.”

1. J.Katgirl says

Ryan is just too damn sexy..esp in cruel intentions..there he’s up there with Colin Farrell, yes I also agree, I miss Reese & Ryan!

2. dori says

yes I agree there does seem to be a similarity… maybe thats why the media made them a couple already having a baby.

3. dori says

It seems they hav both moved on. What happened between them is their business. As much as I liked them as a couple I am also glad they are both happy in their new life.

4. DMITZ says

Well good for them. It’s good to see some civility and maturity especially for the sake of their children.

5. Lauren says

I don’t think this is true. It’s just a rumor to drum up publicity for the movie. I was so sad that Reese and Ryan couldn’t work it out. They made such a cute family together. 🙁

6. Liza says

WM, where in all of that does he say he “couldn’t wait to become a father again”.

The answer: nowhere.

He says he can “possibly” see having children again.

7. Christy says

Ryan, it especially doesn’t work out when you are unfaithful…he appears to speak as if it just went bad. I am sure cheating didn’t help it along…I wish these women too would think of others. Even many non-famous people are tempted, I have been…and then I remembered their families and wives and didn’t want to be a party to dishing out that kind of pain regardless of the state of the marriage. Sorry to preach…

8. SP says

Dam that was fast…slow down Buddy, have some fun..
    enjoy the kids you have…I am really amazed how Men move on so quickly to make another family…
    I wonder if this one was a big oops…

9. Kelsey says

We will obviously never know what really occured behind the scenes in Reese and Ryan’s relationship, but I really hope it had nothing to do with Abbie. I want to believe that Ryan didn’t make the mistake of straying from his wife and his marriage. It still makes me sad that they’ve parted ways…they were one of my favorite couples.