Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon & Her Twin Sons

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon welcomed twin boys in October – and now the Haiti-born actress, 44, is showing them off in the March 31 issue of Jet magazine. “We’re so in love with them,” the former NYPD Blue cast member told People magazine about sons Jax and Jaid. (Dad is Garcelle’s husband since 2001, Mike Nilon.) “The boys are just gorgeous.” As is mom, who tells Jet about her decision – in her 40s – to pose nude for last August’s Playboy: “I wasn’t doing this for anyone other than to prove I could do it.”

Comments

1. lee says

ITS A SHAME WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT THESE STUNNING CHILDREN ALL THEY SEE IS RACE. THESE KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS HUMANLIFE. KIDS WHO ARE INTERACIAL ALWAYS COME OUT FAIRER IN SKIN COLOR THAT IS NOT UNCOMMON. HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS. FOR MR KKK. YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO SMALL MINDED AND HATEFUL, BEING THAT WAY WILL NOT GET YOU FAR IN LIFE, IF YOU HAVEN’T GOTTEN FAR ALREADY. ITS A SHAME ,DISGUSTING COLD BLOODED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WALKING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH AND DESTROYING IT. SHAME ON YOU GO GET EDUCATED BECAUSE YOUR NOT TO SMART.

Let me give both white people and black people a quick lesson on genetics. The reason Garcelle’s twin boys came out looking so Caucasian is because their dad is white and Garcelle is not dark herself when compared to real, dark-skinned Africans. Because she is somewhat light-skinned, the brown-eyed boy will get tan, but the blue-eyed boy will stay ‘white’. This is the same reason Mariah Carey looks white (her dad was tan/brown), why Nicole Richie’s daughter Harlow looks white and probably Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla looks white. Black people do not all look alike, so if someone is light-skinned and has children with a white person, this will happen.

3. moma p says

these babies are much cuteir than j-lo’s congrats on the 2 handsome miracles enjoy them and god bless to your family

4. Tia :) says

im sorry K,K,&K’s mommy….you know I love you, but how can you be ashamed of who you are??

Well I’m glad I made you laugh…but to me this is no laughing matter. I know that the white pride post was meant to rile people up, but I just won’t tolerate that.

To be honest, EVERYTHING that I’m proud about has NOTHING to do with being white. Why should I be proud of being white? Give me one reason. I’m more ashamed than proud.

6. Fly On The Wall says

45. KKK | March 29th, 2008 at 4:26 pm

ROFL!!! If the best “white pride” can do is you, whitefolks have no pride at all.

7. Zbella says

They are sooooo cute. Thanks for the link to the family photo – they look so happy together. She is stunning!

8. KKK says

9. TAMARA HEGWOOD says

TO ME IT DOESN”T MATTER BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER ON DAD SIDE IS MIX COLOR OF YOUR SKIN DOESN’T NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELATION SHIP WHO YOU LOVE. I CARE IF IS BLACK OR WHITE AS LONGEST THEY RESPECT ME AS LONGEST THEY LOVE FOR THE REST OF LIFE FOR THE BABIES I DON’T CARE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AS LONGEST THEY HEALTHY .YOU’RE LIVING IN THE SAME PLANET WE ALL GOD’S CHILDREN THE BOYS LOOK VERY CUTE IS FUN TO HAVE KIDS AROUND.

10. Jx2 says

hey coach – the ball’s in your court!!
    One of the boys looks stunned so I don’t find him all that cute. I’m entitled to my opinion. If you don’t like it – don’t read it…In fact, I saw other photos of the tots on another site and the stunned look on the kid’s face is still there…he looks possessed!!

11. Miss Coach says

Those boys are soooooooooooooooo cute. They’re lighter than Garcelle, and more tan than Mike. Beautiful family…how could there be such rude remarks about them!? Who cares if the father has dominant genes and the babies don’t resemble the mother at this point in their lives? Those are her babies and if they came out green she’d love them just the same 🙂

I’m really tired of reading Jx2’s remarks…seriously, WM….you can’t let this go on any longer.

12. Jx2 says

Does anyone like the songs from “Moldy Peaches”…I have an addiction to her music. She is coming out with a children’s song compilation…I’m thinking of getting it for my niece.

13. Tia :) says

wonderful Nicki! Thank you very much! Let her know i will be joining and I will be getting in touch with her shortly!

14. Mary B. says

The kids are totally adorable, if slightly looking confused at the presence of a camera! Listen, as a multiracial person, it’s tough to constantly get asked about why I have such light skin for being half African-American. Multiracial children and adults are often confronted with people aggressively asking why they look the way they do. How is anyone supposed to respond to it, let alone kids. No matter what, I urge those who are fixated on why those kids are so light-skinned considering their mother is darker skinned, to consider why they’re so fixated.

15. gina says

lol lol lol 🙂

how can anyone possibly say those babies aren’t cute??

they are adorable. Really beautiful boys – both of them.

16. Nicki says

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy~I would like to think she doesn’t read the comments here. Because if she does I could never respect her for allowing some of the most vile and evil comments I have ever read, especially on a baby blog.
    On another note, oriana would like me to tell you, Tia and Deeds she would like to keep in touch with you ladies. If you sign up on Hellorazzi (it’s quick and free) and contact me there with a quick message, I will tell you the name oriana is using. Then you can contact her directly. She would love it.
    The site is always empty, but it is a place to exchange private messages. If you are interested.

17. ............love.................... says

I want people to know that zoe zara gracie mae mommy and ella mommy are in the fact the same person.

18. Freya says

Or KKK, it could simply be that more and more people are going beyond racial lines and forming truly beautiful families, like your own, and WM is simply focusing on diversity. Regardless of what she posts, there will still be stupid comments by stupid posters. These baby boys are adorable no matter what colour they may or may not be. People can just be so cruel.

I just wanted to share a quick thought before I hop into bed until Kaji’s next feeding. Do you all think that the webmistress reads our comments and then determines what news to post based on what she thinks will generate the most controversy? I mean, we had been discussing race a lot on this site, and now we have two multiracial families in a row, which is more than what is typically posted on this site. I don’t know…just an observation.

20. Jx2 says

Flies are full of vermin and so is your mouth LOL LOL

Like i said earlier those are butt ug*ly babies especially the one on the left!!

21. Nicki says

Garcelle is, as always, stunning. The boys are adorable. It looks like they were using a toy or something to get the boys to look, and one thought whatever it was was cute, while the other boy thougt it was a bit scary. They are so cute.

22. AEM says

f.y.i WM and anyone else who is saying left and right = jaid is the one on the left and jax is the one on the right 😉

23. Fly On The Wall says

#12. Jx2 | March 25th, 2008 at 6:06 pm
    The mother is stunning..the babies…ewwww!
    ******************************************************

Yeah, and I bet your spawn looks like road kill. And they probably take after you.

24. Steff says

Wow, people on this blog really say some really ignorant comments. Those babies are beautiful and so is their mother. I wonder what your going to say when you see Halle’s baby. Just because someone has African blood doesn’t mean that they will come out looking brown. Not all caucasians are really pure European blood, there is some African blood. Looks are deceiving but not matter what color, every race has its beauty. And I’m happy to see that colorless love resulting in those beautiful boys.

25. Liza says

You know my comment is awaiting moderation.

I said the boys look cute and the one on the right looks like mom and the one on the left looks a little scared of the camera.

Oh the shame in me saying such inflammatory things!

26. Lauren says

Um…they’re kind of weird looking. Maybe, as they get older, they’ll grow into their looks more.