An Expectant Tori Spelling Outside The Four Seasons Hotel

Tori Spelling

An expectant Tori Spelling was snapped waiting for husband Dean McDermot and son Liam, 1, Sunday outside the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.

Comments

1. Nik says

This message is to tam- It is one thing to attack an adult with your words, but it really low class for you to talk so poorly about Tori and Dean’s child and child to be. Dean only has one child with his ex and is they do show them together often. Don’t be so quick to judge, you never know where your life may lead you in the future.

2. Full of my self says

I am a twenty-seven year old woman who is a mommy to three little girls and a wife to an amazing man. Jamal and I have been married for 5 and 1/2 years. Kimora just turned 3, Kariah is 19 months, and I just gave birth to precious, little Kajanae on January 21. I grew up in foster care and was shuffled around among seven different families until arriving at my “forever family” at age ten. I was adopted by this family by my 13th birthday. I site this day as the beginning of the rest of my life. I have a Masters Degree in Education. I taught for one year before having Kimora; after my girls are older, I fully intend to continue teaching. I have three wonderful foster sisters who practically live at our house: Corinne, Acaijah, and Ciahnna. I love my family…you’ll hear me talk a lot about them…so, brace yourself! I hope you enjoy learning about me and I look forward to getting to know you!

3. Lisa Langford says

#14…. You said it best. I think she is a beautiful mom to be and I wish her the best of everything.

Oh puleez, N. Can’t you even have enough backbone to post under your real name?

I used to feel the obligation to defend myself to people like you….but you’ve now seen two different pictures of me, and so I think the pics speak for themselves. Am I u*g*ly? Not even close! Am I America’s Next Top Model? Nope!

But then again, who is? If you think I’m u*g*ly….fine…that’s your opinion…but you’d definitely be in the minority! 😉 My photos are candids…my makeup and hair aren’t done professionally; think back to pics of celebs as they’re going about their every day lives….they’re not gorgeous 100% of the time. Cut me a break!!

5. Pika says

Tori, You’ll feel much better with a bra—I know it’s hot in Cali, but I swear it’ll help your back! lol

6. Ella's Mommy! says

I love Tori!!!!!! I didn’t really like her than I watched her show and saw what a good person she was!!!

7. carleigh says

First of all, I don’t like cheaters and secondly, IF they were in love with their prior spouses nothing and nobody could have pulled their previous relationships apart. Things happen and now they are together and raising a family, time to let it go.

Hey N, comment #15….this picture doesn’t look anything like Kx3’s Mommy…..grow up and if you don’t like someone then refrain from commenting and show some respect. IF you don’t like it around here then I’m quite certain you could leave and NOBODY would miss you one little bit! Good riddance and hasta la vista baby!!

Finally, Tori looks very good when pregnant, it certainly agrees with her and she’s an excellent Mommy to Liam and I can’t wait to see their little girl!

8. tam says

Liam is homely, i’m sure her little girl will be homely as well..

how come babyrazzi never posts pictures of DEANS TWO OTHER CHILDREN..

he does have 2 others…

9. 2teens says

^^^ first you’re a bigot on the klum thread and now you start with the personal attacks? NOT GOOD!
    I’m sending an e-mail to WM, hopefully your as.s will be gone soon.

10. DeeDee says

Hate the sin, not the sinner.
    I like her, don’t like some of the things she has done, but who are we to judge? To God, every sin is the same. Did you speed today? Did you look at someone with lust? Did you covet something that belonged to another? We are all sinners. You don’t have to like her, but don’t judge her.

11. Lauren says

I’m not a fan of how Tori so lightly took her first marriage and made no big deal about how she cheated too but I think she seems truly happy now. Liam is a doll and I’m sure their little girl will be just as adorable.

12. Just me says

I’m not going to argue that they were meant together … one cheater deserves another, because that’s what they are!! There’s no other definition for it.
    Of course they are going to say they weren’t happy with their spouses. To me, that’s not an excuse. Maybe they could have divorced first.
    I read Tori’s article in People and she admitted she didn’t even want to marry her first husband. Yet she led the poor guy on and let Daddy spend millions on the wedding.
    Until I read that article, she seemed like a decent person. I can’t figure out why she wrote the book. Either she feels extremely guilty or she’s just not getting hired for any acting gigs.
    I’m sorry for getting on my soap box. I can stand just about anything…except cheating. And I might not even be bothered so much by it in this case if she wasn’t exploiting it and hurting the ex-spouses.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

HOMEWRECKER THIS, HOME WRECKER THAT

IF HER CURRENT HUSBAND THAT SHE HAS NOW..WAS HAPPY WITH HIS EX..HE WOULD STILL BE WITH HER..

BUT OBVIOUSLY IT WAS MEANT FOR TORI TO BE WITH HIM!

CONGRATS!@

14. Iluvmy2girlz says

she has a cute belly, but her face is soooo… i don’t know how to say it without being moderated….it’s not cute! it’s too big for her body…. it looks like a man!

i dont think shes bad i actually like her she is one of the celebs that seem normal and i cant wait to see her baby girl

16. Ali says

she is a home wrecker and i am so glad her daddy didn’t leave her much money. she also should not have gossiped about her 90210 friends on who slept with who.

17. Just me says

I don’t really like seeing her chest hang out. I’m sorry, but I’m getting really sick of seeing her. She hasn’t done anything lately except write a book, admitting that she broke up her marriage by having an affair with a married man and not feel bad about it.
    I hope no one buys her book. She is just airing her family’s dirty laundry now because she doesn’t have any other way to make money.