Britney On TV Tonight!

Britney Spears

Just a reminder that Britney will be making a special guest appearance on tonight’s episode of “How I met Your Mother.”

Britney will portray a wacky receptionist in love with Ted (Josh Radnor) in the episode. Unfortunately, Ted is in love with the receptionist’s boss, a doctor played by “Scrubs” star Sarah Chalke.

During the show, Britney undergoes a transformation of sorts.

“Initially, she’s wearing glasses and is a little mousey and, as she develops this crush, she gets a little foxier, tries to impress me,” said Josh Radnor.

After the show, Britney’s wardrobe will be auctioned off online. The money will benefit an environmental organization.

“How I met Your Mother” airs Monday night at 8:30 ET on CBS.

Comments

1. cierra says

YEA BRITNEY SPEARS IS DOING SO GOOD KNOW TO HERSELF AND HER KIDS AND HER MOM TOO I LOVE HER MUSIC ON HER CD’S TOO AND SHE NEEDS TOO MARRIE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE I LIKE THEM TOGETHER ALL THE TIME THAT’S WHY SHE NEEDS TO MARRIE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SO MAD

2. Angel says

She was really, really good. Serioucly, she’s talented in both singing and acting! Oh and she looked sooooo beautiful. Good for her!

3. Cindy says

I agree she did very well last night….. and is starting to look like she is getting herself together. Good for her!

4. JESS says

FOR THOSE THAT DIDN’T SEE IT, IT’S POSTED @ TMZ.COM. SHE DID OK FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS 50 PERSONALITIES AND IS JUST GETTING OVER A MAJOR NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.

5. 2teens says

I didn’t see the show but I heard that she did well, and no behind the scenes drama. Hopefully she is finally getting her life back in order.

6. JESS says

SHE LOOKS GOOD IN THIS PIC. HOPEFULLY SHE’S FINALLY GETTING HER SH*T TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF HER CHILDREN!

7. goingcrazyinny says

It’s not an old episode- It was just filmed a few weeks ago! She did good- better than I had expected.

8. colle says

No big deal. Are you working for t.v. guide? Is it that bad that if people want to tune in they will, not be told and forced what to watch. I do not watch this show and will not tune in to see her worthless acting.

9. eyesofpearls says

OK, but what does it have to do with this site? I mean, wasn’t this about parents and kids?