Tori Spelling Is Expecting A Girl!

Tori Spelling

Tori is expecting a girl, a rep for the actress confirmed to Access Hollywood.

It will be the second child together for Tori and husband Dean McDermott. Tori gave birth to the couple’s first child, Liam, on March 13, 2007.

1. Zoe, Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy i know that you hate me but i do wish for little Kimora to feel better real soon

Tia πŸ™‚ i hope you have a great pregnancy and i’m sure Alyssa will be fine with the new baby i was worried about zoe and zara but she really liked to help out and it was really nice to see it’s the same with zara and Graice

all the best

2. Tia :) says

K,K,&K’s mommy, Im sure Adriano will be all for it when the time comes. He’s a sweet man my husband, and if i know him as well as I do, he’ll crumble. He doesnt care what we have ( neither do I really) Part of him wants a boy…the other part wants Alyssa to have a sister. Either way, we just feel very blessed right now. Alyssa is just 2…i cant believe it :(. We tell her that there is a baby in mommys tummy. Not that she is phased by it πŸ˜‰ I just worry how she’ll be when the baby comes…how was Kimora when you had Kariah? She isn’t a spoiled child, but she has been our world for 2 years and I worry how she will act with a new baby. She is good with her cousins though. I guess we’ll just have to see!

I’m glad everything is going well, Tia! You do sound like one busy lady. I hope things at the hospital wind down for you soon. When Jamal’s nurses are short staffed or they’ve been putting in time after hours, sometimes I’ll send them each a gift certificate…just as a thank you…I wish I could do that for you, too! πŸ™‚
    8 weeks and counting…that’s very exciting! Have you told Alyssa…even so, she probably doesn’t quite understand! Exactly how old is she again?
    As far as finding out the sex…we didn’t find out with Kimora, but we did with Kariah and Kajanae. With the first child, they’re the sole focus…but the births of the seceding children are easier to plan for if their sex is known! I hope you can convince Adriano…if not, maybe you can be the only one to find out! πŸ™‚

D’Anna- congratulations to you! What a wonderful surprise!

Foxy- I don’t think you’re evil at all! There are benefits and disadvantages to having children close together and benefits and disadvantages to having children spaced further apart. There’s 17 months between each of my three girls.

4. D'Anna says

We wanted a girl when we had our second…the first is also a girl. But I’m overjoyed we had a boy, I wouldn’t trade him for a million girls. Ask any woman in the same situation and they’d say the same thing.

Now we are expecting again…it is sort of a surprise. The tech let go what she thinks the baby is but we have no proof so we’ll see. πŸ™‚

5. 2teens says

LOL @ Foxy – thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning!
    I have a boy and a girl and they get along wonderfully. So it really depends on the kids.
    The dog is incredibly cute and OMG is it asleep or dead? LOL
    Their little boy is pulling a goofy face but he looks like a happy baby – I love his fauxhawk!

6. Foxy says

too bad….. whats she going to do? put the baby back untill it grows a willy?? mmm no its not like she planned to have a girl nature gave her a girl!
    I have one of each and they are very close, but then im an evil mum for having then only 12month parts according to people ive seen on here lol!
    Im planning my 3rd soon and i will be happy girl or a boy!

7. Tia :) says

Too Bad- I was blessed enough to have 2 brothers and a sister. I can tell you right now, i am just as close to my 2 wonderful brothers, as my sister.

oooooh dear Ava…i am not a boring housewife. I’m an RN dear. Actually, neither are the other mom’s on here. Again…if you dont like it, skip over it.
    ps. Your post was worded very weirdly. Try using a period once in a while.

Ella’s mommy- Thank you very much! I must say, I love the name Ella. Very pretty πŸ™‚

K,K,&K’s mommy- Hi dear!! Iv been very busy. We are short staffed so iv been picking up extra hours…you figure i would want to be slowing down! haha. Everything is going good. 8 weeks πŸ™‚ We are debating on finding out the sex right now…even though i know i still have quite a lot of time yet. We didnt find out with Alyssa, but i want to this time. Adriano doesnt…we’ll see i guess!! How are your girls?

8. Liza says

Dean shares a son with his ex-wife, but the adopted daughter is not legally his, his ex-wife ended up adopting her as a single parent.

9. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

Liam is so cute.

When I was expecting my second child I was hoping for a girl. Then my third pregnacy i was hoping for boy because I knew what to do with boys. Hoping for one gender over another isn’t bad.

10. Too bad... says

You are all sooooo full of it!! Too bad you can’t admit it!! Two of the same sex are soooo much better. Two sisters or two brothers get along much better. Everyone knows it. Goodbye liars πŸ™‚ Or maybe you wanted a sister and not a brother… so sad πŸ™

11. Dobe says

#4 – thats the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard. I have a brother who has always been like my best friend, right from the time I was born. I also have a sister, and I can tell you, I am much closer with my brother than I am with my sister. You need to re-think what you said above…. possibly you just had an older brother who was always mean to you?? Im happy for them that they are having a girl. Congrats!!

12. Tia :) says

How is wanting one of each selfish? Who is to say they wont have another one? My husband has only one sister and they get along fine…pleaseee. Iv never heard of that before in my life.

Im pregnant again…i have a daughter and I hope i have a boy…if i have another girl, then i’ll be just as happy πŸ˜›

13. Too bad... says

Two boys would have been better. Way better (for the kids – not the parents perhaps. All parents want “one of each” Selfish. That little boy would much rather have a brother). And another thing, her husband is the most unattractive thing out there. I can smell his bad breath just looking at him too. Very cute kid in this photo though. Tori doesn’t look that bad here either. But that dog is better looking than that guy.