Marissa Jaret Winokur & Husband Expecting Their First Child

Marissa Jaret Winokur

Broadway star and season six Dancing with the Stars contestant Marissa Jaret Winokur, 35, and her husband, King of the Hill writer Judah Miller, are expecting their first child.

The former Hairspray star, who survived cervical cancer seven years ago, says a surrogate mother is carrying the baby. The pregnancy is five months along.

“[The year] 2008 is beginning to be the best year of my life,” Marissa gushed. While being cast on Dancing’s sixth season made the actress ecstatic, the real excitement is her impending motherhood.

“I don’t care if I win or lose Dancing with the Stars because I know when the show is over I will have the best prize – a baby,” Marissa said. “After cancer I never thought I’d have a baby. This is truly the best time of my life.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Granny says

#24 Besides being an unkind, stupid remark, her baby is by surragacy. She has had a hysterectomy as a result of cervical cancer.

2. J.Katgirl says

Ok congratulations to them, They love each other & are having a baby…personally if I was a little under average in the looks department and so was my husband…I would be with him, but I wouldnt’ have kids…I think thats cruel.

And overweight women should not get pregnant!

3. Tia :) says

no problem JJ. I actually would have agreed with you if i wouldnt have known who she was before this. This is just not a good picture of her!!

4. Jx2 says

Thanks Tia – a vast improvement!! If I had seen your photo first i would not have been so quick to judge.

5. Jx2 says

#18 – I’m not shallow – I’m being truthful. This “woman” looks like a man…and she has a horrific hairstyle. I do not know who she is and have no desire to find out. I was merely basing my observation on this picture. It is a very unflattering photo and being a creative visual person – I had to comment on my eyes being assaulted!

JX2

I am so glad that everyone isn’t as shallow as you!~

MARISSA has a very good personality! I can tell that she lights up the room where ever she goes! It is sad that some people are robbed of having a precious baby themselves, and while others are doing unimaginable things out here to children! GOD bless HER!

7. Jx2 says

unlucky number 13 – LOL – whatever you say…don’t you know when someone is humouring you???? Obviously not !!! Your “medicine” is nothing more than candy for me LOL…thanks for the compliment…I aim to please!!

8. boo says

I love her, I watched her on the show “Stacked” ( with Pamela Anderson) and she also has a small Role on one of My favourite Drew Barrymore movies ” Never been Kissed”….She a great actress and has an amazing personality!!! I am so happy for her that she is going to get to experince motherhood! 🙂 CONGRATULATIONS!

9. 2teens says

She’s got quite a, um, smile. 😉
    i’m glad she has found a way to achieve her dream (motherhood) after surviving cervical cancer.

10. CTBmom says

By your reaction, I meant by your words honey, LOL. Better on my nicknames this time….. you reached about junior high level! I don’t normally play these games because that’s not what I come here for, but I wanted to give you a little of what so you often dish out. It was fun, lol…..but I’m done with you. Mean spirited people like you, aren’t worth my time. 😉

11. Jx2 says

Crackhead Trannie Bigot – Yes – of course – how could I forget that you are also a “poopyhead”…thanks for pointing that one out – I really could not have thought of that one without your help!

Also, I do not have a web cam so how on earth would you be able to “see my reaction” LOL ha ha ha

Dream on stoner!!!!

12. CTBmom says

JX2,
    You are too funny! Your name calling reminds me of the stuff elementary school kids come up with, lol. One step above “poopyhead”. And my attempt to “stick it” to you was not lame, but quite amusing and by your reaction very successful. 🙂

13. Jx2 says

Cootch Titi Bum – I said RED dress you Nincompoop!!! Obviously I was referring to the photo of that makeshift dancer…you just found an opportunity to try to stick it to me…but obviously your attempt is so LAME and very unsuccessful!!!

As for your shadow buddy – Nick the Dick – she’s just a court jester – a sidekick, if you will…she has no guts to speak for herself…but prefers to ride on other people’s coat tails LOL LOL

14. Jx2 says

What in tarnation is that thing in the red dress??? Is it a troll? She is hideous!!! Who is that???!!!

15. Nicki says

Awww, how wonderful for them. I saw her on Dancing with the Stars and she has got the most bubbliest energy ever. She is so cute. Best wishes.