Soleil Moon Frye & Husband Welcome Their Second Child

Soleil Moon Frye

Former Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye and her husband, Jason Goldberg, have welcomed their second child, a girl, the actress’s rep told People magazine.

Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg was born Monday in Los Angeles and weighed 8 lbs., 6 oz. The couple also have a 2-year-old daughter, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg.

“Soleil had a wonderful experience, and both she and the baby are doing great,” shared the rep.

Soleil, 31, and Jason, 36, the producer of MTV’s Punk’d, married in 1998 in Los Angeles. Last October, Soleil, along with partners Paige Tolmach and Beth Birkett, opened the eco-friendly baby boutique The Little Seed in Los Angeles.

Soleil told People magazine last fall that her daughter Poet was already bonding with the new baby. “She talks to the belly all the time and tells the baby she loves it,” Soleil said.

1. Anon26 says

Jagger is wierd for a girl. Joseph? She should’ve named her Josephine. I like Blue. I would’ve spelled it “Blu”. They definitely wanted a boy.

2. carleigh says

I hate both of the names she has chosen for her daughters…Poet is not a name for a little girl and neither is Jagger. She has chosen to saddle her kids with the same type of ignorant name she has!

What’s so wrong with naming them something sweet and old fashioned, oh heck they can’t do that, it’s to easy….they have to think of something absolutely hideous and bizarre. I feel sorry for those poor kids whose parent’s think it’s somehow “cool” to give their kids these horrid monikers!

3. Natalie says

That is a very unique name for a little girl! I was excited to see what they would name their new child because the name poet sienna rose is soooo adorable. Their new little girls name is still kinda cute though. Maybe they decided this is going to be their last child and they wanted to name thier last baby after someone named joseph? anyway congrats!

4. Jx2 says

Wow – she is either really short or he is very tall. I lik ethe name Poet but Jagger Joseph is just plain stu*pid!

5. 2teens says

The sad thing is, Jagger’s big sister has such a romantic, feminine name. I hope this little girl doesn’t end up hating her name or feeling jealous of her sister’s name.

6. D'Anna says

#8…if we are…it’s EVERYWHERE. I even googled the name and it kept saying the kid was a girl.

That name is just beyond horrible…for a girl. It would have been awesomely cute for a boy.

7. Lisa Langford says

Can we all say STUPID….. Jagger..OK Joseph..for a girl?CRAZY PARENTS Blue..=Hollywood. Somebody give this little girl a nickname that no one will make fun of …and hurry

OK..I think that her second baby name is cute until you get to part of Joseph..WTF? WHY name a baby girl Joseph?? WHY?? DID they not think that they would ever have a boy? The first name is cute all the way through, but Joseph? That is hideous!

9. Lauren says

Congratulations! I think it’s funny how Melissa Joan Hart had another boy and Soleil Moon Frye had another girl. 😉

10. Sandra says

That name is a little off for a little girl. I mean I know her name and her 1st daughter’s names are unique but not boy unique.