Jennie Garth & Family In Redbook

Jennie Garth

Jennie Garth, 35, husband Peter Facinelli, 34, and their daughters; Luca, 10, Lola, 5, and Fiona, 18 months were snapped looking adorable in Redbook magazine. Below are excerpts from the magazine.

On keeping their romance alive after 13 years:
PETER: “Sometimes we’re in a store together and I’ll lose Jennie for a second, and then I’ll see her out of the corner of my eye and she’s just the most beautiful woman to me. And I say to myself, ‘Oh, that’s my wife, I’m so lucky.’ Those moments just hit me — and they hit me often.”

On finding alone time with three children:
JENNIE: “Probably the hardest thing is finding time to be together just as a couple. I can usually carve out an hour a day to exercise and shower, but the time I get just with Peter is at the end of the day when we’re both exhausted. In fact, we just decided to leave my mom with the kids for a weekend and spend more quality time together, where we won’t be interrupted or distracted.”

PETER: “There are times when Jennie and I are driving to the supermarket and it almost seems like a date ’cause it’s just the two of us for a change.”

On the “perfect” family moments:
PETER: “The other night we were having dinner, and our 5-year-old, Lola, wasn’t eating her food. I said, ‘Lola, one way or another, you’re going to eat that food,’ and she looks up at me and says, ‘Well, Daddy, I don’t like it this way. What’s the other way?’ And she wasn’t being a smart aleck about it! That stuff just melts my heart.”

“It’s those wild, crazy, seemingly out-of-control moments that make the stories that you laugh about later. When there’s complete havoc taking place, Jennie and I look at each other and it’s just the two of us for a second.”

Redbook

Comments

1. Linh-e-Pooh says

Luca Bella, Lola Ray, and Fiona Eve are all Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth’s biological daughters (YES, ALL THREE!).

Jennie and Peter met each other on the set of “An Unfinished Affair” – during the time, she and her then-husband were already having problems with their marriage. Not long after their one year (plus) marriage they filed for divorce and being a divorce, it took a while to be finalized (as does most). During their divorce, Jennie and Peter hooked up and thus their love blossomed. I don’t personally know them, but Jennie and her ex did publicized that they were having an unhappy marriage, therefore broke it off. Their failed marriage was not caused by Jennie’s “infidelity” as some IGNORANT people have suggested! GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!

Jennie and Peter and their 3 girls are just fabulous humans; they are nurturing and sweet! Their life is not perfect, but they know how to cherish most of their moments together; that’s why they can gush about it, unlike some shallow, narrow-minded, DRY and cynical people out there in this world who doesn’t know the slightest bit of the feeling of love if it hit them straight in the face. DISGUSTED!

About the photo and the magazine, I do own a copy and I love to read their bliss. Every family has their bad moments, but it is those who know how to leave those moments in the past that thrives. This being said, I think the Facinelli Five are a very admirable family with taste, kindness, and tons of happiness. I do hope them all the best in whatever that is that they’ll do.

BTW, I definitely love this photo. Even though everyone is in those bright colored clothes and CROCS shoes, they still don’t look stuck up. Instead, they look like one happy family who knows how to enjoy quality time together. The 3 girls are just beautiful and the parents, they are going great!

2. boo says

She may have Filed for divorce in Nov ’96…. but thats not to say that her and her husband weren’t separated for months before actually filing?? Maybe she and Peter had been dating while she was separated and got pregnant and she chose to file for divorce and comit herself whole heartedly to Peter??
    I think they are a beautiful family and make a wonderful couple!

3. Granny says

The way this picture is set up, the bright clothes, the candy colored crocs, Jennie’s necklace, his vest, I think this picture was supposed to be fun – not a serious fashion statement.

They look happy together.

4. Jx2 says

2teens – hmmm – yeah – I had a feeling it might be Morgan or one of those wannabe prego posters…oh well – they seem to be having fun whoever they are…but their copycat tactic is getting boring – really fast!!!

5. holly says

Filed for divorce from Dan Clark. [November 1996]

IBirth of baby girl Luca Bella (7 lbs. 10 oz.). Father is Peter Facinelli [22 June 1997]

hmm the girl born just 7 months after filed for divorce.

6. Tia :) says

You can still have their little bath tub in the sink and have the water in it, as long as you arn’t soaking the umbilical cord.

7. madamecholet says

They are asking to have eggs thrown at them. So smug, so naff, so badly dressed, such gender dsyphoria. The Dad is clearly gay, their daughter is called Luca…. Oh boy. Call 911

8. 2teens says

JJ, looks like you have an impersonator. I wonder who it could be? If I remember correctly, Morgan is fond of using the word “tard”.

9. ChocolateRockingHorse says

barf AT HIS SMUG NESS AND THOSE SHOCKIGN SHOES WTF?

11. Jx2 says

#78 – LOL LOL – so very entertaining so totally riveting…hold on let me get some popcorn for the show – I think this will be an Oscar winning movie!!!

12. Sandra says

You are not supposed to give a newborn a bath because they do not want any water to get into the umbilical cord stump. You can give a sponge bath as long as you avoid the umbilical cord.

13. Nicki says

Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae’s mommy -Just tell her she is welcome to help clean anything that she feels isn’t up to her standard, you are a bit busy at the moment. Hand her the mop, dust cloth, and sponge and tell her to “knock yourself out, thanks.” And go take a nap if the baby is, or else just cuddle with the baby if she is awake. They can be tamed, mine even cooked the meals and did the dishes when she visited, and we never had kids.

14. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

It is safe to give your baby a bath before the umbilical cord stump falls off and the area heals, if you want to. Experts recommend waiting until your baby’s body temperature has stabilised after birth before giving a bath; if possible, wait until at least six hours after the birth and preferably longer.

and for your information i didnt put my baby in the bath i ran the bath put the baby on my lap and used a soft sponge i didnt put her in a bath full of water it’s none of your business any way

15. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

excuse me carleigh but why on earth cant you give a newborn a bath what do you do with your kids if you have got any

16. carleigh says

#63…….you are obviously NOT a mother of any children because you’d realize that you do NOT give newborn babies a “bath”. Why do you bother mucking up this blog with your made up crap???? It’s quite obvious that you are completely fake!!! Go back and take your med’s and unplug your computer…….you need a time out and a reality check!

17. Jx2 says

#67 – you’re obviously a coward because you don’t even have your own ID…you’re hiding behind my ID…and I BET that you are a regular poster but don’t want me to know who you are…coward…coward…coward!!!

18. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

Ella’s Mommy i’m going to get the photos developed next week so i will post them then my mother in law doesnt care she will do any thing to have a go at me

19. Ella's Mommy! says

Thats funny, doesnt she know you just had a baby!!! geez!! Try to post some pictures of gracie!!

20. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

Thanks Nicki i will try but it’s gonna be hard the frist thing she said to me when she walked in was “good god woman you look horrible” we have a love hate relationship so i’m in the babies room on the net trying to get hold of my brother and the baby is sleeping and the mother in law is on a rampage about how the house looks so i’m kind of hiding out

21. Jx2 says

#46 & #47 – you are soooooo obvious!!! Can’t you think of anything more interesting to say!!!??

22. Nicki says

Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae’s mommy -Congratulations on your new baby girl. Try to be nice to your Mom-in-law, at least she doesn’t live next door or in the same town.
    Best wishes.

23. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

i’m going to give Gracie a bath before the monster in law gets here!

24. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

right now she is lying on me sleeping and am still trying to e-mail my brother who is over in england the girls are over my moms house and my husband has gone to the air port to pick up his mom who missed the birth so it’s just me and gracie

25. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

Ella’s Mommy Gracie is a mix of me and my husband she was 7lb 5 1/2oz and she was 18inch long she has lot’s of dark hair she has my big brown eyes my husbands nose and my lips and my ears

26. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

Thanks Ella’s Mommy i think you will be the only one who will be missing me i will be coming on here every couple of days or something

27. Zoe and Zara and Gracie mae's mommy says

yes i had her tuesday morning i just got home from the hospital today and i’m only on here to send my family an e-mail telling them that she is here

28. Lucy says

Respect to Jennie and Peter, their oldest daughter is their. I remember when they met, fell in love, had their daughter and then got married. It is nice to see a young hollywood couple who are making it work. Good Luck to them, they are one goodlooking family.

29. Ella's Mommy! says

Tori Spelling announces that she is expecting a daughter I just found out at my ultrasound, and we are so excited. We already have our little man, and now we can have our little girl.

I just did my first shopping trip for her at Lola et Moi in Beverly Hills. It was so fun. I love pink, so I can’t wait to get her tons of pink stuff. We don’t have her nursery done yet, but we’re thinking pink and chocolate brown.

Tori, 34, expects her daughter in early June. As of last week, the baby hadn’t seemed to cooperate at the first ultrasound, so they still didn’t know the sex — however, Tori said she both wanted and feared having a daughter.

Source Celebrtity Baby Blog

30. Butterfly says

Peter is going to play Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the movie Twilight coming to theaters this December. It is a fantastic book and I am excitted about it. I didn’t like the idea of Peter for the part, but I knew little about him. The way he describes the love he has for his family sways me a tad bit.

31. Notawannabe says

Jx2,

For someone who doesn’t care what people think, you have alot to say when someone comments.

32. Jx2 says

Oriana – “sleeping for good?” Are you trying to tell us that your days are numbered?!! Tell me this can’t be so….! 🙂

33. Jx2 says

#41 – good job…you actually got the capital J right this time…just one thing however, I never use the expression “beeeoch” – because this “word” does not exist in the dictionary!!!!

KEEP TRYING!!!! LOL

34. Jennifer N says

Seems like Crocs might just have sponsored this article. I love the shoes sooooo comfy! Beautiful down to earth family!

35. Jx2 says

I love pissing everyone off, man am I a retard!!! Karma is a Beeeoch it will bite you in your big fat Beep when you decide to hatch children Jx2! HAHAHAHA

36. Jx2 says

Oriana – don’t you ever sleep? Aren’t folks your age supposed to go to bed at 9 pm after they have had their “Milk of Magnesia”? Go cuddle with your husband. After all that pain he endured with his kidney stone – the least you can do is give him some TLC instead of hanging out on this blog annoying people.

37. Michelle says

Beautiful family, I personally think that the eldest daughter looks exactly like Jennie in her younger days…think back to 90210 in the first season…

I take offense at the word “faggot” my son is Gay and he is a very considerate and generous person. Of course for someone of her caliber it doesn’t shock me to hear those words coming out of her mouth.

To be an ARTIST I would think she would spend more time, being artistic than on here trashing everybody!

39. Jx2 says

LOL LOL #30 was not me – but good come back anyhow!! tee hee

hint to the imposter: I always use a capital J in my name

40. Dobe says

What a cute family!!! The crocs are kinda weird though… still a nice pic!!
    jX2 – you need to seriouslly get a life, find something better to do with your obviouslly so ‘precious’ time….

41. jX2 says

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF You all, you all are tards and faggots in my book. What I say goes, she is a FUGLEY kid.

42. Iluvmy2girlz says

jx2 always in some fight with someone!! haha! you are so mean sometimes, God forbid you ever have a child!

43. Nicki says

Cute family, very cute. I don’t like his sweater and I hate Crocs. The only people who should wear them are elderly gardener’s or young kids, all preferably only females.
    I remember seeing Dean Cain in them, he will never be Superman to me again.

44. Jx2 says

#20 – I decide what I like and don’t like…I don’t find the young one cute so I choose not to comment on it/her/him.

45. boo says

According to this Peter is the father of all 3 kids, Jennie filed for divorce from her ex in ’96 and had her oldest girl in ’97 so Redbook does in fact have their facts straight!!!!

Beautiful Picture, I think the Crocs are cute… and the Family is Gorgeous!!!

46. Shut the duck up! says

JX2- How the heck could you say that you “don’t care for the youngest one”!? They’re not a piece of meat! It’s a child!

47. Jx2 says

I do not like crocs at all…when will they go away!!??
    Yeah – I also do not like the husbands outfit. The eldest is pretty and the middle child is cute…I don’t care for the youngest however.

48. a point.... says

Janine she met Peter on a movie they did together in ’95, she divorced her then husband the end of November of ’96 but had been seprated since the beginning of ’96. Luca was born (Jun ’97) before they married (’01). He is the father of all her children she was technically still married when they concieved Luca.

I think I will get me a pair. It will take the focus off of the shock of seeing me with one leg and focus on a bright colored shoe! Ha! Bright Yellow should be good for Easter!!!!

50. Jessie says

Luca isn’t even smiling. Haha. Very cute family. The crocs are kind of strange, but I also kind of like it. It makes it seem all bright and kind of fairy-tale-ish. 😀

51. Janine says

Ibid says that Peter is the the father of the oldest child however, I do distinctly remember her being pregnant when she was married to her previous husband. So I am not sure what to believe anymore.

52. Janine says

UMMMMM I dont think they have been for together for 13 years. Last time I checked, her eldest who is 10 is from a previous relationship with whom Jennie was once married to. So unless she is admitting to adultery for three years prior to her having her child, then so be it.
    Redbook or whomever posted this should get their facts straight.

This looks like an advertisement for those shoes!

My sister loves them! She got two pairs and says they are so comfortable!