Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Enjoy A Night Out

Christina Aguilera

New mom Christina Aguilera was snapped leaving L.A. sushi restaurant HamaSaku following a dinner with husband Jordan Bratman on Monday. She looks great!

1. Amber says

She’s sure enjoying those boobs…LOL

I haven’t never heard anything about about sushi and breastfeeding. If so, I am bad b/c I have done it. Although, I don’t usually eat the raw stuff. But, I am sure it’s fine. They say you can’t do so much while breastfeeding but most of it isn’t true.

2. Jx2 says

I love cosmetics and have quite a selection of colours to match my mood. Right now I have to keep the colours neutral because I work in a corporate environment but when I go out to a party I glam it up with shimmery colours and lots of drama. Christina can pull it off wearing a tonne of make-up but I find her hair way too blonde and that just adds to the drag queen look. I like the matte, wine-coloured lipstick on her better than the blood red, shiny lips.

3. 2teens says

I think she looks good. This is her signature look so I don’t know why people still complain about it.

4. cindy says

I’m sure she is a very pretty girl. I don’t understand why she wants to hide under all the makeup. It can’t be good for her skin. She should let her natural beauty shine though.

5. Kelsey says

At least she puts an effort into how she looks before she leaves the house. I agree that she wears a lot of makeup, but I would take her look over Britney’s any day!

6. Rijay says

She’s said she’s breastfeeding but I’ve read that you shouldn’t really be eating sushi when you are. Her chest must be aching. She looks engorged.

7. sxymlado says

I love Christina too, beautiful person. But I do agree with some of you about ALL that make-up, it’s not needed. She is so gorgeous natural… also I like her when she had darker hair.

She doesn’t wear just a little makeup…SHE WEARS ALOT!

She looks like it takes her 3 hours to take all of her makeup off! I am glad that I am not seeing her in those Famous Nylons that she loves to wear with the open toe sandals..ughh

9. Lauren says

What’s with everyone bashing her makeup!! Okay, she wears a little too much but she still looks beautiful. Get over it! 😉

10. Lilly says

All that makeup ALL the time……reminds me of a dragqueen!!!!
    She so pretty she just need to tone it down!Can you imagine what she’ll be like when she’s older…..o man!LOL

11. Carolina says

She wears too much make up, she looks cheap.
    The platinum hair and the red lipstick..l. too much!
    It’s O.K. for a show but everyday, she’s not a hooker…